What Happened?!

Jose's POV

I awoke to find that I was in my bed. I could only see out of one eye. I was confused as to why. I touched it but felt nothing. Only bandages. I started to worry. I got up then went over to the mirror to find I had been bandaged up. Naturally, I became curious then took off the bandages. And I saw the most horrendous site I have ever seen. My eye was gone. It was clawed out. I saw a scratch mark above and below my eye. It was blacked out with only a white pupil showing. I let out a scream and almost immediately Panchito and Donald rushed in. "What's wrong?!" Panchito asked, the worry in his voice threw me off guard. Donald looked at me and immediately knew what had happened. He put his hand on Panchito's shoulder and looked at him. Panchito looked back at me with tears in his eyes. I looked away from him as I started to get nervous. I really messed up this time, didn't I?

Panchito's POV

I walked over to Jose and put my hand on his shoulder. "You got into an accident." I told him making him face me. He looked at me with wide eyes. My eyes began to water as tears began to roll down my face. He hugged me as he said "I'm sorry I made you worry so much.". Something about those words began to sting. I never had a problem with hugs. In fact, usually I was the one who hugged people. But this felt...off.  It didn't feel like a regular hug. I brushed it off as something I felt at the wrong time since I was really concerned about Jose. I hugged him back. I felt José's arms grip tighter as my grip got lighter. He broke the hug as he passed out again. I sighed as I carried back into bed. "Let's go. He needs time to rest." Xandra said. I nodded then left the room. Hopefully things will go better tommorow.

                 End of Chapter 1.
A/N 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This chapter was horribly written. Crap. Oh well. Maybe I'll do better in the next chapter.