Just A Little Bit Of Black Magic.

José's POV

I wasn't in control of myself. My body disobey me. I was like a little ghost watching my body. FellDrake was laughing while I was just...standing up. My eyes dull and lifeless. I tried to tell the others that wasn't me. But nothing. Nobody could hear me.

Xandra's POV

José started to walk towards us. He smiled. But it threw me off. It didn't feel right. Then something surrounding him grabbed Panchitos hat. He looked up in pure shock. It started. Panchito took out one of his guns then shot the...I'll just say black magic. José was known for using black magic at times. But this was different. It seemed stronger then usual. Then it began. 

*Just Imagine A Epic Fighting Scene cause I'm Too Lazy. I'm Sorry.*

Nobody's POV

At this point, it was nearly dawn. Everyone was well bruised. Including Panchito. He lost ammo for both of his guns. And he was basically powerless. Aside from that lasso. With the last bit of energy, he lassoed Jose and brung him too Xandra. He then passed out. "We got what we needed." Xandra said then snapped them back to the cabana. Jose was struggling to escape, surprisingly. But then Panchito's hat fell on Jose's head. It seems Panchito was too tired to even grab his hat from his head. Jose stopped struggling. When he looked up he asked "Why is Panchitos hat on my head-" but he never finished as he saw Panchito on the floor, very well bruised. Xandra untied Jose, but as she did he ran towards Panchito and started to shake him. "Panchito?? A-Are you alright my friend??" The worry in his voice made Xandra look at Donald with fearful eyes. Slowly. Panchito lifted his head and looked at Jose and smiled. "Hi..buddy.." he said, painfully. Jose hugged him as Panchito put one of his arms around him. He look at his other arm as it was bleeding. "Can..you g-g-get off of me please?" Panchito said. "Oh..Sorry." Jose said giving Panchito a bit of space. He grabbed Panchitos hat and put in on Panchitos head. Since nobody really got any sleep  that day, they all decided to go to sleep at 10:50 IN THE MORNING! Don't ask me, TTC are confusing birds...