Cuddles

Warning(?): This chapter may contain some MAJOR fluff. It may also contain some angst. Sorry!

Nobody's POV

Instead of going to sleep like everyone else, José decided to stay up and read a book. Panchito, on the other hand, decided to flop down next to José. José looked at him then gave him a eye roll as he smiled and continued his book. Panchito didn't notice this as he was still a bit messed up from the fight. He couldn't sit up straight so he grabbed José's shoulder just to sit up. José looked at him with major worries. He then started to remember how all of this came to see.

~FLASHBACK~

José had awoken to find nobody was in the room. He touched his face but felt bandages where his eye should be. He took at the bandages then went to a nearby mirror. Then he let out a massive scream which alerted Panchito and Donald. Donald knew what had happened and told Panchito. He looked at José with tearful eyes as José hugged the rooster.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He had remembered how much Panchito tried to take care of him. He put his book away then got up and took some spare bandages he had. He started to bandage his arm. "O-Ow..." Panchito managed to groan out. "Sorry." José apologized. Once he was done bandaging Panchito, he decided to lie down. Now, Panchito couldn't think clearly. Like I said, he was still a little messed up from the fight. Without warning he wrapped his arms around José. José looked at him with wide eyes. He could tell that Panchito wasn't thinking clearly. He sighed. "Panchito, can you take your arms off me please?"...No response. 

"Panchito?"....Still no response. He sighed. José rubbed Panchitos head. Panchito let out a little squawk. José immediately took his hand back. "Panchito, this isn't time for games!" José said. "I'm sorry..." He heard from the red rooster. "What for my friend?" José asked. "I'm sorry for not being there.." José felt a tinge of guilt build up inside. "Don't worry about it."

"But I have to." José looked at his friend(?) with fearful eyes. "Y-You don't have to..."

"...But I do Zé."

José cupped Panchito's beak and looked straight into his eyes.

"Listen to me. You don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. And you know that better than anybody." 

Panchito looked at José's eyes and hugged him. He sobbed quietly. José rubbed his head softly. He felt Panchito grabbing his hand. José smiled at the rooster and locked his fingers with his. 

"Don't worry about it, Panchito."

"..."

"Panchito...?"

"José."

José knew whenever Panchito was upset and called his name. Something was even more wrong.

"Yes?"

"...Promise me one thing."

Now, José HATED making promises. Mainly because the last time he made one, it didn't go so well. But, he knew Panchito for a long time. So he couldn't say no.

"Okay then. What is it?:

"Never leave me again."

As soon as those words left the roosters beak, José felt his heart beating faster.

"W-What?"

"Don't leave me."

"...Okay."

José cupped Panchitos beak in his hand. 

"I love you, Panchito."

He kissed the red rooster and immediately the kiss was returned.

"....I love you too, José."

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ACTUALLY HAD A HUGE GRIN ON MY FACE WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER! this might be the last chapter for a while. comment if i should continue or not. :3 ALSO! Go check out my youtube channel: arandomanimator246

i do a bunch of random animations.  See ya! *POOF!*