Unexpected

Nobody's POV
Time: 2:40 A.M.
Everyone was a heavy sleeper. Including José. And if anything, the one who would wake up at the slight sound of a door creak would probably be Xandra or Panchito. But not surprisingly, Panchito wasn't even asleep. And when he finally did drift off, he heard a shattered window. He woke up Donald, who then woke up Xandra who went to go wake up José...but he was not there. Instead there was a note left on the bed. It seemed to be a ransom note. Xandra read it aloud. "Dear Three  minus One Caballeros, I have stolen one of your members. Which was obvious. If you ever want to see him again, come to the President of The New Quackmore Institutes mansion. And bring the amulets. I'll be waiting... -FellDrake." Panchito basically had a emotional breakdown while Donald tried to comfort him. Xandra looked at the note then at the mansion. You could never tell by looking straight into her eyes. But she cared about these three dorks. So much. When they got sent to Hades, she was willing to go to the UnderWorld to rescue them. And to see one of their friends get taken, it was devastating. Xandra took out her bow then faced towards the emotionally broken Panchito and the unexpectedly nice Donald trying to comfort them. "Let's go get José back." Xandra said, ruffling Panchitos feathers. He looked up at her then asked the question"Can we even make it?" and this question made Xandra and Donald shiver. They all knew too well that there was a magical force surrounding the mansion. But a idea popped into Xandra's mind. "We can't get in if the force is up. But if he wants our amulets he has to drop the force field." Xandra said, smirking at her own cleverness.

Panchito looked at her with wide eyes then perked up. Donald smiled. He didn't like to see others cry, surprisingly. He liked to see his buddies smile. And that's why he considers Panchito a brother to him. The little brother he had never had growing up. He only had Della who, sadly, went missing when she took the Spear of Selene.

                          And so begins the search for the Third Caballero.

A/N 4:  PLOT TWIST! Yes. In this AU I have created, Donald considers Panchito a brother to him. Sorry to all you Panchito X Donald fans out there. Heheheh...OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. Anyways. This story will probably only have 2 or 3 more chapters left. See you all in the next chapter! I'll be waiting. *POOF!*