Chapter 5

I was crying... I couldn't handle it anymore... In the backgrounds I heard Jeno and Jisung laughing... I ran to the toilets... girls toilet... I didn't notice it... There I crawled into a ball and just was there on the wet ground. Haechan ran over... I couldn't help it but kick him...

Haechan: I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP! FINE! YOU WANT TO DO IT LIKE THIS... THAT'S FINE, HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH JENO!

When I cooled down... I walked out of the toilets and I heard Jeno shouting...

Jeno: THAT'S THE BOY FROM THE GIRL TOILETS! HAHA LET'S CALL HIM THAT JISUNG!

Jisung: OMG HE'S A GAYLORD HAHA!

I just went home... there was no meaning to it that I would continue trying to get Jeno to love me... it was never going to happen... I mean let's stay realistic... Haechan hates me now... Mark is going to hate me because Haechan hates me... and Lucas is awkward with me now... And Jeno... Jeno is my only love who doesn't even love me back... Life can't get any worse....

I was walking into the Dollar Store... Until I saw Jeno... He ran over to me?

Jeno: Are you okay?

Jaemin: Why do you even care.

I tried to walk away but Jeno pulled me into the storage room.

Jaemin: WHAT THE--

Jeno: Shhht...

We made eye contact... our noses touched...

Jeno: *whispering* Never do that again...

We kissed... it was passionate but still rough... and long...

Jeno: I know you have feelings for me... But I can't be with you... It's not what I want... It's not our destiny.

Jaemin: Then why did you kiss me?

Jeno: ...

Jeno kissed my neck leaving hickeys...

Jeno: I need to stop...

Jaemin: Why are you so confusing...?

Jeno: Bye...

Jaemin: Wait!

Jeno: What?

Jaemin: What's your snapchat?

Jeno: JenoLee.123

Jaemin: Thank you.

I went home, not knowing what I was gonna buy in the store.

Mom: Jaemin? Why do you have hickeys on your neck? And why are your lips swollen?

Jaemin: Uhh...

Dad: Where's the milk?

Jaemin: In the dollar store!