Chapter 22

-time skip-

Doctor: Hey, mr Lee.

Jeno: CAN I SEE HIM?!

Doctor: We have bad news.

Jeno: Is he dead?!..

Doctor: He is in a coma.

I was so relieved! I was happy that he wasn't dead but sad that he was in a coma.

Doctor: You are allowed to see him. Room 34.

Jeno: Thank you doctor!

I rushed to Jaemin's room.

Jeno: Jaemin!

I knew he wasn't dead... But it really looked like it. I was crying.

Jeno: If you just could tell me... something even if you're mad... I would be happy... Even if you say you don't love me... I would be happy. But there's one thing that you should know. I- I love you... Na Jaemin. I will love you till i'm dead and beyond. Please... in the future, be mine.

I went over to Jaemin. I kissed him. I saw his phone light up.

Jeno: What the...?

Jeno: Who the fuck is Jenobelike_77?

I opened his phone... but what was his code? I grabbed his finger and opened the phone.

Jeno: WHO MADE A FUCKING FAN ACCOUNT FOR ME? Why did that person place a sex tape from me and JAEMIN!? That's why he was mad! AISH! Jaemin if you can hear me... I didn't do this. I'm going to find out... don't worry!

I gave him a quick peck.

-Time skip-

I arrived back at school to make an announcement. I went to every class and said:

Jeno: Who made the instagram account @Jenobelike_77? If you don't say it today I will find you and squeeze your head till it explodes.

Nobody came to me, But there was one person... one person who was sitting in the halls. I didn't ask him.