Chapter 1

"Lucifer-sama, please wake up..."

"Huh? Who is it?"

"I-it's me desu, Leviathan desu"

"Leviathan? I can't remember someone I know that has the name Leviathan"

When I opened my eyes, I saw a cute girl with blue hair and eyes staring back at me.

"Y-you are Leviathan?"

"Y-yes Lucifer-sama!"

"Um... Why are you calling me Lucifer-sama?"

"B-because you are Lucifer-sama? The greatest demon lord?"

"D-demon Lord?!"

I instinctively shouted. As I shout, I can feel strong pressure coming from me that made the one who called herself Leviathan kneel.

"P-please control your anger Lucifer-sama! Please forgive me if I made something wrong!"

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't understand what you are telling me about me being a Demon Lord or something... All I know is that I am just an ordinary otaku though..."

"O-otaku? W-what is that Lucifer-sama?"

"N-Nothing..."

I am now in another world... This is pretty exciting.

"W-we till need to go to the meeting of the demon generals, Lucifer-sama"

"I-I see... Let's go then"

"Y-yes!"

After Leviathan helped me change my clothes, we went to the meeting

"Everyone, bow down to the supreme Demon Lord, Lucifer-sama" (Levi-chan)

Then, everyone inside the room except me and Levi bowed down to me.

'As expected from another world!' I thought.

"What is this meeting about?"

"Lucifer-sama wants to discuss to everyone about some problems near our castle"(Levi)

"With that said, I would like everyone to maximize our security here in our castle. Also about the hero-"

"L-Lucifer-sama, you knew that the empire has already summoned a hero?"

"Of course, the hero is my enemy so it is only natural that I'm aware of it's existence"

It was only a guess though... I didn't thimk that there is really a summoned hero...

"I-I see..."

"Let's continue then"(Lucifer)

"Yes, Lucifer-sama!"

"So, uh, about the adventurers... What will we do about them?"

"As I have said, we need to maximize the security in this castle to avoid adventurers and the empire's soldiers to come here"

"Azazel-chan, you are the one in charge right?"(Levi)

"Um... Y-yes!"(Azazel)

Levi is a cute girl and Azazel is also a cute girl... I'm wondering... Are demons really this cute?

After the meeting, I went back to my room with Leviathan.

"Um... L-Lucifer-sama!"

"What is it? Do you need anything?"

"N-nothing! I-I just want to ask you if you would like to see the hero... This is the perfect time to defeat the hero because the summoning has only been done yesterday..."