8

Chapter 8 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

"Hey, cousin." I stopped in my track as I just got at my mansion. He immediately approached to me. "Where have you been, bro? I've waited you for two hours."

"What is your bussines to looking for me?" I asked while walking into the mansion. "I'm not in the mood to listen to your stories."

He chuckled. "So, how was your date going today?"

I stopped my stride, turning my body to face him. "How did you know?"

"I knew it from Auntie Daisy but err... I'm a little bit confused. Who was your date if you were not dating Dani?"

I gaped a little as he talked about Dani. Oh. I see.

"So you called her?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ya. I called her and err... she said she wasn't your date and she told me if she would meet you." He answered lightly. "Have you met her?"

I instantly punched him on the face and made him felling down on the floor. My bloods boiled of angriness. He was the person who had made Keira cried.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Brandon yelled while touching his jaw.

"You hurt my girl!" I yelled back at him. "And you deserve for get that!"

He instantly stood up, pushing my chest. "Who's bitch that you're talking, huh?"

"She's not bitch!" I said firmly, pointing my forefinger at him. "Watch your words or I'll rip your fucking mouth!"

"Just do it if you can, fucking cousin." He punched me back on the face. I could feel the corner of my lips was bloody just because of his punched.

When I was about to rip his mouth, Dad's and Mom's voice stopped me.

"What's going on here?!" Mom approached to me while Dad approached to him. "Oh-my-God." She turned her eyes at me and Brandon alternately.

"What were you doing?" Dad asked to us shockingly.

"He punched me first, Uncle." Brandon said.

"I punched him because he was impolite, Dad." I defended myself. "She made my girl crying!"

"Your girl?" Mom replied quizzically. "You meant, your girlfriend?"

"His one night stand, Auntie." Brandon butted in mockingly.

"No!" I yelled at him. "She's not my one night stand. I don't ever kiss her yet."

"So, who is she, huh?" Brandon put his hands on his waist as if he challenged me. "If you're brave, just tell or shout to us your girlfriend's name."

"KEIRA!" I shouted angrily. Brandon instantly gaped at me in disbelief and surprised at once. "Is it still less loud for you? Huh?!"

"Why did you date the mute and freaky girl?" He asked in disbelief tone. "Are you already insane? Or your type drop down already, huh?"

"She's not a mute or freaky girl!" I pointed my forefinger at him. "If you said like that again, I'll kill you!"

"STOP!" Mom interrupted, shouting to us. I could feel my breath was up and down like I was at marathon area. "You two are family. That was so inappropriate for—"

"Not anymore." I cut her off and then left.

"Bye, Uncle and Auntie." Brandon said and then left too.