26

Chapter 26 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

"I'm going to give you all of your quiz results." Mrs. Grant said in her table and she started to call our each name one by one.

"Psst!"

I glanced through my right shoulder as I heard someone called me and it was Tristan. I even forgot if we had the same class today.

He wrote something on a paper quickly and showed it to me, making me giggled quietly as I saw his writing was... I LOVE YOU with a bold and huge in every letter.

"Keira Bale." My attention was distracted as I heard my name had been called. I stood up and walked toward her. She smiled while giving my quiz result. "Congratulations, Keira. Your score is getting rise from the day by day."

"Thank you, Mrs." I smiled back and then walked back to my chair.

"Tristan Leatham."

I could see his face instantly frowned of weak and disappointment as Mrs. Grant talked about something to him. Though eventually, Mrs. Grant smiled and patted his shoulder softly, his face kept frowning.

When the bell had rung suddenly, I instantly slanged my backpack over my shoulder and I jerked up as I saw Tristan had stood behind me.

"Oh my God." I touched my chest for relaxing myself. "You sneak up on me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean." He chuckled and pulled my wrist. "Come on. Let's go out of here."

"Where do you want to take me?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Home." He answered while turning the car engine and started to drive.

"You want to take me to your home or my home?" I replied clearly.

"Of course my home, baby." He said while driving. "Clover wants to meet you. She said, she wants to give you her others new books."

"Why you didn't tell me before? I mean, I don't give back her books yet."

"It's okay, sweetheart. She won't remember about her books before because she's already too excited for giving her new books to you."

I let out a sighed. "What did Mrs. Grant say to you? I mean... I saw your face and it looked like you were not happy about that."

"She said, I have to more study hard so that my result could rise." He paused. "Though I only got C+ score, I'm already so pleased."

"You've got C+ score?" I replied in my disbelief and at once happy tone.

"Yup." He turned off the car engine after parking his car in his garage mansion, turning his body to face me. "C+ score for physics quiz."

"That's so good, Tristan!" I exclaimed of excitement. "You've done the best."

"Uh-huh?" He leaned forward to me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I nodded and clung my hands around his neck. "I'm going to teach you again."

"Argh, please not today, baby." He buried his head on my neck. "I want to be with you without that damn lesson."

"Tristan..." I gasped as he started to kiss on my neck gently.

"You've become to be a the best teacher for me, sweetheart." He instantly brushed my lips while squeezing my breast from outside my shirt, making me let out a deep moaned inside our kissing.