20

Chapter 20 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

I walked downstairs and toward to the kitchen calmly. I felt my body was better from the day by day since Tristan always came to here in every day.

He really wanted to check my body condition because the phone that he gave to me was damaged by the wet of ice bucket which happened a few days ago so that he could not FaceTime with me.

My phone ruined but it did not mean I could not contact or send a text message with him. We could still call and text with using my old phone. A Blackberry.

He kept forcing me to get his new phone but I also kept refusing it. He had spent his much money only for me and every stuffs which he gave to me it always must be expensive.

"Don't, Kei." Stephenie immediately took a frying skillet in my hand. "You're still fever."

"It's okay, Stephenie. I'm already better." I explained, making her put back of her palm on my forehead.

"Your fever gets down but still, you have to be bedrest." She said stubbornly. "Just sit down and I'll make a foods for today."

"But—"

"No buts." She cut me off. "Okay?"

"Okay." I shrugged and then left.

I walked toward the dining room, setting up the dining table while Stephenie was still cooking.

"Morning, Kei." Harry greeted me while pulling a head chair out. He had worn a neat fatigues as usual.

"Morning." I greeted back. "Do you want to work today?"

"Ya. There are lots of children need me in every day and every time." He answered playfully and it made me chuckled. "By the way, where are the kids?"

"Oh, I think they're still in the living room. Excuse me I want to—"

"No, Kei." He held me immediately. "Please sit down. There's something that I wanna talk to you."

Then I pulled a chair out on the his right side and asked, "What do you want to talk to me?"

"Do you love him?" He asked to the point and seriously. Since Tristan always came to here, he instantly changed to be a possessive man.

I nodded weakly. "I... don't know since when I've loved him actually. This feelings suddenly came to my heart and I can't deny it. I mean, I've ever tried to deny it but it always comes back to me. Every time I try to deny it, this feelings always come to me again and again."

"Do you think you don't love a wrong boy?" He asked who made me looked at his blue eyes straightly. "I mean, there are two boys love you. Tristan and Presley. I don't forbid you to love Tristan but you knower Presley than him."

"But I just assume Presley like my own brother, Harry. Not more." I explained. "My feeling for Tristan is bigger than I have for Presley." I looked down at the dining table. "I know Cinderella or other princesses aren't real. They're only fairytales and I know if their happiness are only exist in a dream."

"My little girl has grown up quickly." I instantly turned my head up to him, looking at his eyes. "I'm so happy that you already find your prince though he's not on ride a horse."

I let out a soft chuckled. "I love you, Harry. Thanks for protecting me in throughout my life."

"Come here." I got up from the chair, hugging him so tightly and so did he. "I'm so sure that Kyle and Amra are so happy as well like me. I love you more, Keira." Then, he kissed my temple.