Your Lovely Indi

INDIA MEYER , ORIGINALLY FROM AUSTIN , TEXAS BUT MOVED TO FORKS - WASHINGTON

~~ i wish i didn't care about anything but I do ~~

This isn't me.

I hear the sentece replaying in my head for every punch.I better stop or something worse will happen than a broken nose , which has already happened.

'Indi , stop!' Nick's voice came from my right.

I finally decided to stop , giving that bitch's medicine. I equaled the mental pain she made me suffer into physical for her.

'That bitch used to be my best friend!' Mia yelled from the floor.

'India!' I heard my mum's voice. Oh boy.

Everything was spinning right now. I was beating up my ex-best friend , Mia Newman , for a boy. A fucking boy. I looked at my knuckles , noticing deep cuts.

She wasn't the only one who got beaten up. She was winning the fight until i got it together. I thought it would be better to punch than pull hair.

'Oh my God , India Jennifer Meyer! This is Mia , your best friend!' My poor mum said , not aware that she's not my friend anymore

'We're not speaking mum.' I groaned in frustration. Everyone was looking at me right now as if i was a lion.

'Your lovely Indi broke my nose!' Mia groaned from the floor , not being able to get up.

'You're not aware that you cut half of my face open!' I yelled , which was entirely true. She had a fucking compass in her hand until it fell out of her hand.

'A broken nose isn't going to be the same!' She moaned gripping her beloved nose.

'Do you know how many stiches i am going to need you ignorant person?!' I said until i was pulled by my mother. Thank God for that or i may of attacked her again.

I had no regrets for beating her up until i found myself in Lewis' office. Lewis is the principal. The strict principle who makes Montgomery High School keep a clean name.

I was sitting in a very comfortable chair waiting for him. His name tag that read "Oliver Lewis" was on his expensive table making it 'official'. I don't know why but everything was pissing me off at the moment.

My parents were required to sit outside since the princial and i were going to have a 'civil' and 'private' conversation.

He came in after talking to my parents , sitting at his desk. I looked him straight in the eye , being shameless of what i had done.

'India Jennifer Meyer. Perfect attendence , A's and B's. You're quite the student. But why did you have to beat up MiaNewman , the daughter of this town's mayor?!' He practically yelled into my face.

Oh yeah i forgot , she is the daughter of the mayor.

'Relax , i'm sure Mr. Newman will understand.' I said crossing my legs then wincing at the sudden pain. I was keeping my cool even though I was in deep shit.

'You live in Texas , not New York City.' He said staring at me.

I only scoffed and played with my fingers , a very fun habbit of mine.

'Send Mia and Dean in.' He said into the speaker phone.

That lovely Dean that caused the hatred between me and Mia , literally walzted into the room , his ego booming.

Mia came in , looking like she fell from the ninth floor and sat next to me , not looking at me. She knows that she's the wrong one here. What the fuck where you thinking when you used a fucking compass.

'Okay so suspending you both wont be enough.' Lewis said to the both of us. Dean had recorded the video and Lewis had watched the video. That prick actually recorded the video.I swear i saw Lewis flinch when Mia tried to cut my face.

'We're sending you both to a programme for angry people.' Lewis said giving both of us 3 catalogs.

'Canberra , Australia?~' Mia yelled.

'Yes Mia you will be going to Australia. And India, you will be going to Forks in Washington.' He said to me.

'Oh that tiny town from Twilight? No biggie.' I said eyeing the catalogs.

'Good then. You both handled the news pretty good , we'll see you in a year.' Lewis said walking us out of his office , Mia's mouth hanging open.

Oh wait , i'm going to a tiny town for a year where i will see no one but angry people and calm yoga people. Shit.

*****************************************

When i say "compass" i mean the one used to draw neat circles. So it's a sharp mathematical tool. This is kind of the beggining of her journey so u really couldnt do a "meaning" for this chapter. Sorry.