Cane swings and blood puddles

Theodore walked in and the two quickly vanished. He arched a brow and turned his attention to Abraham and Elmer. "Who were they..?" He questioned sternly. Elmer didn't have an answer and even if Abraham did he would never be able to say it. "Just some friends I invited in for tea..!" Elmer answered at last. Theodore shook his head and smiled, then sat down. Abraham somehow had draped himself with blankets. Baxter was out and about, grabbing a coat and some cane. Elmer got up and grabbed him by the shoulder. "And where do you think your going?" She said like a strict mother towards their daughter. He swung around with a cheeky grin. "I'm going out for a murder spree!" He answered with a bit of excitement. Elmer dragged him over to a seat and sat him down. "No one's going out tonight. Not with Florence still out there." She said with a tone of seriousness. Baxter growled at this. "You're no fun y'know." He sneered, pouting like a mad child. She couldn't give a care in the world for Baxter's nonsense and sat down herself, absolutely exhausted. Abraham popped his snout out of the blankets and sneezed, looking at Elmer. Elmer glanced at him and chuckled softly. "At least tonight will be peaceful." She sighed, laying back and closing her eyes. Theodore, Baxter, and Abraham gave each other glances. Abraham quietly made his way over to her. They all wondered why she never scrolled up her sleeves. He slowly pulled up her sleeves and then backed away, his stomach sunk. "What is it?" Baxter muttered before looking for himself, his eyebrows arched. They all looked at the individual holes that covered Elmer's arms. "God, that's possibly why she always wore baggy coats..." Theodore said, lifting her arm and examining it closely. Baxter poked one of the holes, it made Elmer flinch and retract her arm while sleeping. Theo gave him a glare before identifying the holes as Syringe scars. "Her guardian was always creepy but I..I never knew." He said, and then softly pulled down her sleeves. The three just wanted to murder her uncle who had raised her but couldn't, not with Florence still out doing who-knows-what. They decided to get some shut-eye as well and fell asleep, all but Elmer. A loud thump made her wake up, and she quickly looked around. "Theo..? Abraham..? Baxter..?" She called out, glancing about with her heart thumping. A pained scream erupted from the kitchen and then a brief whack of a cane...Oh dear..