Chapter 5: What will they think

"Where are we Dan?" I ask, still half asleep. Everything was so hazy.

"My house...well technically my parents, I guess." He mumbled.

I could feel my cheeks burning, "WHAT WILL THEY THINK DAN, A RANDOM GIRL THEY'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES JUST LAYING IN YOUR BED, I'VE JUST MET YOU TOD-YESTERDAY. I'VE SPOKEN TO YOU ONCE OR TWICE-I"

He blushed."They are in Italy, it's their wedding anniversary...don't worry"

Thank god, if they came in they would've think that Dan and I you know...

"I'm just going to take a shower so I'll be right back" Dan mumbled. I nodded. I looked around, I saw a keyboard with big and bold white letters on them, spelling out 'DAN SMITH'. Posters filled the wall in a quite neat fashion, his room was in this I-was-cleaning-but-then-I-got-distracted state. I heard someone sing in the shower, oh shit I totally forgot about Dan in the shower. "These chords make her so happy, especially when he plays them way. I don't lo-o-ve you, but I love your songs" . His voice was beautiful and angel like.

Dan came back in a 'Twin Peaks' sweatshirt and black jeans. "You have a really pretty voice by the way.." I tell him. He blushes and started to fiddle with his sleeve.

"I-uh-Thank you? I'm really shit, I'm not that good, to be honest."

"Oh come on Dan, you're freaking amazing!" I giggle. Damn, he looks adorable when he blushes.

As he continued to fiddle with his sleeve he handed me a 'Jurassic Park' shirt and a towel. "Here, you can change to this, the bathroom is to the left, two doors down."

I thanked him and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

As I walked back I saw a few pictures of Dan and his family. They all looked so happy. I went back to the room to see Dan quietly reading on his bed, cross legged. I sat beside him and smiled.

"You should stay here, I'm not letting you go to school, you have to rest." He mumbled as he checked his watch. "I've got to get going. I'll be back when school finishes, there's food in the frid-"

"No Dan please stay." I blurt out. I couldn't bare feeling alone. My dad was probably out to get me and that man too. I was scared for my life.

His eyes softened. "Okay."

"Thank you Dan, I owe you my life."

I observed him quickly, his eyes were a stormy blue, they could make any girl swoon, his usual tall auburn hair was in a perfect quiff.

We both leaned in, his lips were inline with mine, our lips connected. I could feel fireworks going off, sparks were flying. As our mouths moved in sync, I broke away from the kiss.

"Let's go out and-uh get some breakfast" Dan stuttered. His cheeks were red

Am I falling for Dan?

Dan's POV:

Shit, shit, shit she heard my singing, she's going to tell me I'm a really bad singer. No one else has heard me sing except Kyle.

"Oh come on Dan, you're freaking amazing!" She giggled. Wow, she has such a cute laugh.

I looked back to Scarlett. Her beautiful pitch black hair went halfway down her back, her eyes a beautiful shade of grey. Her smile could lighten anyone's day no matter what. I shake the thought out of my head, geez Dan you can't be thinking this, you've only met her.

I told her to stay here and rest as I would go to school. She stiffened up, who am I kidding, I can't leave her here alone.

"Thank you Dan, I owe you my life." She said as she wiped a tear off her cheek.

And with that, we both leaned in, our lips connecting.

Is it true? Am I falling for Scarlett?

8/12/15 [edited]