Chapter 18: Drunk

Dan's Pov

I went into the bathroom to look at my hair, Scarlett was there to my surprise. I told her that Kyle and I were going down to mine for a bit, after I said it I kissed her on the forehead, she blushed slightly. I chuckled for a bit and said bye again.

I went down to the shops to get something for Scarlett, I saw a jewellery shop around the corner. I got inside and saw a beautiful pearl necklace. I got it and put it in a box they offered me. Kyle and I went down to a pub nearby, lets just say we had one too many drinks, well I did. We both waddled our way home carelessly. I found Scarlett on the couch on my laptop. She was playing a game of some sort, I couldn't make out what it was because it went all trippy. I wrapped my arms around Scarlett and fell into the couch, I kissed her. "Daniel, your drunk" she chuckled, "Scarlett you're beautiful" I smiled.

She pushed my lips away with her finger and told me to go to bed. I didn't bother changing into pyjamas, Scarlett walked in, in my T-shirt and pink shorts. She laid herself down next to me, cuddling me like a kitten. Her head in the crook of my neck, I kissed her head as she slowly drifted asleep. "Scarlett Ivy Godwin, you are the most beautiful woman in my life. I hope we grow old together and have a lot of cats. I love you to bits, flaws and all. if you were on the other side of the world I would fly there everyday just to see your smile. I love you." Those words slurred out of my mouth before I started to drift asleep.

Scarlett's Pov

Dan came in in a drunkly manner, he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Dan you're drunk" I chuckled, "Scarlett your beautiful" he whispered in my ear. Dan gave me a kiss, I smiled. He tried to kiss me again but I playfully pushed his lips away with my finger, "go to bed" I told him. "Oookkayy pretty lady" he slurred. I giggled and blushed at those drunk words. He plonked himself onto the bed without even changing, I came in putting my hair up in a low ponytail. I fixed up the shirt I had on, I didn't notice it was Dan's. I went into bed with him and put my head in the crook of his neck, I started to drift asleep and Dan was mumbling things like "Scarlett Ivy Godwin, you are the most beautiful woman in my life. I hope we grow old together and have a lot of cats. I love you to bits, flaws and all. if you were on the other side of the world I would fly there everyday just to see your smile. I love you" and how much loves me, after all that he started drifting asleep.

Dan's Pov

I woke up with a pounding headache, shit ugh. I really need to stop drinking. Scarlett was in the kitchen, I knew that because the scent of bacon and eggs was present.

I tried to walk to the kitchen without collapsing, each step was a nightmare and the hangover did not help one single bit.

I walked up to the marble bench. Scarlett smiled at me, she has such a beautiful smile. "Drink this" she said with a devious smile on her sweet face. She handed me a green looking drink well in this case it looked like something out of the sewer, yuck! "Love? whats in this?" I asked.

"Oh Daniel, just drink it. It will help with the hangover. Its called Scarlett's hangover cure" she said trying not to laugh.

I took a big gulp, I swallowed it quickley trying not to taste it. After that sip I actually felt much better, wow.

Scarlett's Pov

I tried not to laugh when Dan took a massive gulp of the weird drink I just made up. Oh when he finds out whats in that thing. Its got carrots, water, gatorade, spinach (well I think it was) and other things that can be found in the kitchen.

Dan streched himself on the couch, I was preparing lunch. I called Dan over when I had finished, god did he fall asleep again? Its like 2 PM. I went over to him and sat on his back playfully and tugged on his hair lightly. He moaned something in gibberish, "scarlettstoptouchingmyhairletmesleepineedtosleeeeep" yeah thats what he said.

Okay he really needs to get up know, plan B.

"DAN THERES A SPIDER IN YOUR HAIR!!!!" I screamed out, not knowing that I was joking, a confused and horrified Dan screamed and nearly started crying. "Smith? I was joking" I said inbetween little fits of laughter.