Synopsis

Status: Coming Soon!

Summary

'Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Broken is the king that falls down. Strong is the one that treads and doesn't drown.'

Jordan Knight's entire world has fallen apart. In the span of the last two years, he's lost his band, his girl, and worst of all—himself. Night after night he drowns his sorrows in liquor and bitter memories with no hopes for a better future. As far as Jordan is concerned, his life is over and it's just a matter of the years rolling by or one drink too many until he can officially call it quits.

Seraphina Jones recently lost every material possession that she's ever called her own. Her home, her school, and all of the items that she'd meticulously made by hand for her upcoming wedding were consumed in a devastating fire that nearly decimated her small rural town. However, Seraphina refuses to lose hope as she rallies together outside help to rebuild her area and re-plan her wedding, even in the face of opposition from just about everyone around her—including her fiance.

After a series of events forces Jordan and Seraphina into each other's paths, they realize that together they're either going to sink, swim, or tread.

Author's Note:

This story is a fan-fiction story about Jordan Knight that is set in the present time, however he is 25 and this story occurs after the Face The Music era of New Kids on the Block. Jordan will be the primary character in this story, but there will likely be appearances from other New Kids. Otherwise, enjoy the story!

Disclaimer/Copyright:

This is merely a work of fiction, I do not know or own Jordan Knight, NKOTB, or any other recognizable characters that appear in the story. I do not profit from this story in any way, shape, or form. It's just a fun past time that I enjoy writing and I hope you enjoy reading!

Copyright 2018 by Cassie Chassey, All Rights Reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Treading" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.