•02•

I stood at Rosalie's side, dressed in a black button down shirt and a pair of black jeans with my combat boots. The sleeves to the shirt were torn off, much to Alice's dismay but it was how I preferred to wear my shirts. My hand was on the small of Rosalie's back.

She was currently talking with Serena about the wedding, which was supposed to be happening within the next few months. Emmett was standing behind Serena, his arm wrapped around her waist.

Jasper stood at the stairs, he was waiting for his mate to finally come downstairs. Carlisle and Esme stood off to a side, Carlisle's hands on Esme's shoulders. We all stiffened as we finally caught a whiff of Bella's scent.

I clenched my jaw but forced a smile as Rosalie stepped away from Serena and closer to me. We all looked up as Alice led Bella towards the stairs, Edward following closely after them. Bella smiled awkwardly as she saw my whole family downstairs and the set up Alice had made. Alice led her down the stairs and Carlisle and Esme approached the stairs slowly.

"Sorry about all of this," Carlisle said as he grabbed Bella's hands in his own, flashing her a small smile, "We tried to reign Alice in."

Bella took that final step down and Esme softly pushes Carlisle aside to pull Bella into a hug, "As if that were even possible," Esme joked, "Happy Birthday, Bella."

Emmett, Rosalie, Serena, and I approached Bella slowly.

"Thanks," Bella said just as a flash went off. We all turned our heads to look at Alice, who held a camera in her hands.

"I found it in your bag," Alice spoke sheepishly, "You mind?" She asked. I snickered, rolling my eyes at my sister. Now she asked. Bella just silently shook her head.

"Dating an older woman, hot," Emmett spoke up and again I snickered.

"I bet it's Edward's kick. Probably why she's still human," I whispered so only my family could hear me. Emmett laughed out loud at that. Rosalie slapped my chest while Serena hit Emmett in the arm.

"What?" Emmett whined, "I was just saying."

I chuckled lowly as Alice approached my mate and I, a gift box in her hand. Alice handed the box to Rosalie.

"You first, Rosalie," Alice said as she grabbed my mate's arm, pulling her away from me. She led Rose towards Bella and I felt Jasper slide to the spot beside me. I knew it was just precaution to make sure I didn't lose my shit. Rosalie held out the gift box to Bella.

"It's a necklace," Rose said simply, no smile on het face whatsoever. I smirked silently at my mate's expression, "Alice picked it out."

"Thanks," Bella said as she took the box. Alice walked away from Rose, which gave Rose the opportunity to slip back to my side, causing Jasper to move. Alice dragged Edward towards Bella and shoved him beside her.

"Show me the love," Alice said as she held the camera up. Edward tugged Bella a little closer to him and turned his head so that it looked like he was kissing her head. We knew he wasn't though, because we could see the tiny bit of space he kept between them. Alice snapped the picture anyways and we all chuckled.

Alice grabbed the next gift and brought it towards Bella, "This one is from Asher and Emmett," she said as she handed the gift to Bella.

I looked at my brother, who grinned back at me. We turned our gaze onto Bella, smirking as we watched her open her gift. She opened it and looked at the box, shaking it silently. She looked back at Emmett and I with a small smile.

"Already installed it in your truck," Emmett grinned happily, showing those dimples of his.

"Finally, a decent sound-system for that piece of crap-," I started before Bella cut me off.