•05•

The next day, Rosalie and I were on the first flight to Paris. She spent the whole flight cuddled into my side, keeping her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head, or inhaled her scent periodically to try to keep control of myself. I didn't think Carlisle would appreciate hearing about 100 people dying due to their blood being drained on a flight to Paris. I rubbed Rosalie's arm, holding her close to me.

"Are you excited for our trip?" I asked my mate, looking down at the top of her head. She turned her head and looked up at me, flashing me her beautiful soft smile.

"I would be happy to go anywhere with you," she said, and I chuckled lowly.

"A bit cheesy, babe. But I agree," I said, and she rolled her eyes at me before laying her head back on my chest.

"I'm also happy to be far away from Edward for the next few weeks," Rosalie said, and I grunted my response.

I agreed with that statement as well. Last night, was a bit a tensed between my brother and I. He refused to even glance my way. Which I didn't completely care about. It was when he would growl when he heard Bella's name in my thoughts, thats what pissed me off. Trust me, I wasn't thinking of Bella in a way that was deemed growl worthy. I have Rosalie for that. I was just thinking of my little sister. Who was all alone in Forks.

It didn't matter anymore, anyways. Edward was gone, and now Rosalie and I were in Paris together. My focus from now on will be on my mate, and our time together in Paris. The entire flight was long, and I wished I would have been able to sleep like all the normal humans on the plane. Once the plane had finally touched down, I was quick to get out of my seat. I grabbed our carry on bags from the overhead compartment.

I followed Rosalie off of the plane. Once we went through everything we had to do in the airport, we were outside and in a taxi that would drive us to the small apartment we had rented together.

Once we were inside, we had decided to Christen the apartment. That took a good few hours and some broken furniture. By the time we both had actually settled, we received a call from our little pixie of a sister. We answered the phone immediately, knowing she would fly to Paris herself if we didn't.

"What the hell you guys?! I thought you'd never stop!" Alice shrieked through the phone.

"Alice! Were you watching us?!" Rosalie let out a playful growl.

"God, no! That's gross," Alice gagged and I cracked a small smile in amusement at the sound of my sister's voice, "Trust me. I would never. You guys are my siblings. I am not into that at all."

"Why did you call, Alice? We were kind of busy," I told my sister, resisting the urge to roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Edward's left for England. He refused to stay here any longer. I was just wondering if one of you could check in on him once in a while," Alice spoke, and I noticed Rosalie had rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'll check in on him, Ali," I said to my sister, and I could feel her smile through the phone.

"Thanks, Ash! Back it then, guys! Have fun, and I love you!" Alice hung up without awaiting a response, and I chuckled lowly at her words. I looked at my mate, who wore a glare on her face.

"What's with that look, Princess?" I asked as I grabbed her hips and lifted her up and into my lap.

"Edward is ruining our vacation," Rosalie growled angrily as she crossed her arms against her chest and leaned her bare back against my bare chest.

"He isn't ruining anything, babe. He's not here. He can't ruin anything if he isn't here. All Alice asked of us is to check on him every once in a while. Nothing will ruin this for us," I spoke calmly as I trailed my lips across my mate's bare shoulder towards her neck. I took pleasure in the way she shook under my touch, writhing against me.

"But-," she whispered rather breathlessly, and I chuckled at the sound. I loved being able to do this to mate. Make her squirm and fidget under my touch. Rosalie Hale was the epitome of confident and cool, and yet when I touch her she becomes a mess. I loved it.

"Shut up, Rosalie," I said firmly, lifting my mate and running towards the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and moved over her, settling between her legs, "Forget about Edward. Forget about anyone that is not me. I am here. You will not think of others in our bed."

Rosalie looked at me and rolled her eyes before reaching a hand up to run through my hair, "You're cute when your all territorial and possessive," Rosalie teased, and I let out a playful growl. She giggled, and I found myself smiling at the sound.

"Have you forgotten?" I questioned.

"Hmmm...I don't think I have yet. Maybe you need to make me forget," Rosalie smirked as she lifted a perfectly waxed blonde eyebrow. I growled again, this time a much more animalistic sound as I leaned down to kiss her lips soundly.

I pulled away from her lips, brushing my lips against hers as I speak, "As you wish. Better be prepared for a long few days," I smirked before kissing her once more, covering her body completely with mine.