1

What they look like is 2011 lou and 2013 haz, note that they're not the same age as these eras. ( Unless they were, then yay me i suppose? )

IMPORTANT!!
YES, HARRY IS A VAMPIRE.
YES, LOUIS IS STILL AN OMEGA
YES, HE STILL GETS HEATS WITHOUT BEING TURNED
AND YES, HARRY CAN SENSE IT.
ALSO YEEEES!
I KNOW HEATS AND RUTS ARE THE WEREWOLVES THING
BUT..
FUCK THE RULES.

Louis Tomlinson is not like your average twenty two year old guy you meet. He's precious, small, soft.. His personality is so kind and adorable, it could cause cavities and make anything sour into something sweet. Dont let this fool you, though. Hes far from innocent. Other than being a virgin ( because hes scared to have an alpha ), he knows a lot. He can also be verry sassy..

They don't call him The Sass Master From Doncaster for nothing.

The petite caramel colored haired male sat on his bed, his bum sat on top of his tan shaved legs. He hums and flips through the magazine for his scrap book-

Yes, he has a scrap book.

He likes to take lyrics from his journal and cut crazy letters out to make the song ( or just a few lines ) into a pretty, artistic mess. He would cut shapes out, animals out, cute boys out, certain clothes. You know, what he likes.

He especially likes the boys with the green eyes. He doesn't know why, though, but he does. Plus..

Scrapping helps distract him from the wet heat that coursed between his legs, all around his bum, and that excruciating hot, aching pain in his thighs and lower back. He has learned to control himself, he has learned to not constantly be touching himself through his heat and to not give in to alphas.

After all, he started very early, so practice makes perfect. Normally, omegas get their heat at fifteen, Louis got his at thirteen, forcing his mum to hide him away the whole time. All because she was scared someone would notice, or want to take him away. Especially a vampire.

Its true, they exist, and everyone knows it. There are famous ones and ones who live in their dark, creepy castle like homes and live and breath nothing but heart break, sorrow and complete destruction to the human kind.

And they can sense when an omega is having their heat or if an alpha is in their rut. They especially when they caught the scent of whomever they like the smell of- whoever they think is the right one for them -that person is an immediate target for their next heat/rut or their next ( or first ) alpha/omega.

Little does Louis know, a few months back- almost a year, actually -someone caught scent of him, and he was willing to do what it takes to snatch him up and make him his. Of course, there are about five other alphas who have caught Louis' scent..

Lets just say they're all..

Uhm..

Taken care of.

" Louis?" A drunken voice slurred, a familiar ( Its not Niall, rip ) blonde stumbled into his room, her hair a bit tussled up and her make up fucked.

The small omega frowned at his sister who radiated liquor.

" Lottie? What happened to you?"