2

Sorry it took so long, I'm really sick and havent been feeling well at all lately.

He would stand there and watch as the tall, dark haired alpha carried the small blue eyed male in his arms. He perked up immediately and pushed off the wall he was leaning on to go over and help the Australian lad. When he made his way over, the alpha carefully handed the small omega over to his leader and smiled.

" Hes a precious one, Harry. A fighter too.." He says. Harry stared down at the male who he was holding bridal style in his arms in awe. Hes never been this close to Louis before, and he now sees that it was absolutely life changing.

" He is?" The curly haired male asked quietly. Louis may have been drugged, but after it wore off, he actually ended up sleeping without it. He was coming down from his heat, most omegas sleep the next day off before functioning normally again, sonit was normal.

" Yeah. You should have seen Luke. He was trying not to scare the poor boy too much, but him asking Louis to not freak out made him freak out more." The alpha chuckled softly. Harry chuckled and smiled as he carefully laid Louis down in the bed. He would take off his hat, mittens and shoes before pulling the blanket over the omegas small, yet perfectly thick and curvy, body.

" Poor Luke. You guys made him do it?"

" Ashton wanted him to. He wants to teach Luke some things so they can work together, be together more." He replied to Harry. The head alpha sat next to Louis and gently brushed the strands of loose hair that fell over his delicate features away.
" Speaking of couples.. How are you and Mike? Is the baby healthy?" Harry asked, his green eyes still trianed in his- hopefully -soon to be omega.

" Oh yes. Hes doing well, in bed right now. He has been getting contractions.. But the baby isn't coming just yet. Maybe tomorrow, but who knows, right? I just want the little man here already. I already bought him like.. Ten outfits.. Maybe over ten toys and new blankets."

" God, Calum.. Baby fever." Harry held his hand agaisnt his chest as he sighed. He knows Louis wouldnt be up for having a baby right away, but he hoped that maybe one day, if Louis truly wants to stay with him, they could have a few. The connection he had with Louis at the Nandos was something he would never forget..

Louis acknowledged it.

Harry has been around Louis before while he was in heat, so it doesn't make sense as to why he only just now felt the anger that raged through the alpha. Hes even been around him when he wasn't in heat. Either way, Harry was happy he felt him. He could sense the omegas heat grow when he got angry and protective.

That man behind the counter? What happened to him you may ask?

Lets just say Michael got a little dinner for two. (:

What!? Hes pregnant! He deserves it.

Calum chuckled softly and patted Harry's shoulder. " Hopefully one day. Maybe our kids could be best friends, and if Luke ends up pregnant then maybe they can be friends with them too.. God! And Liam! Holy shit.." Calum said happily, slowly realzing that eveyone under the roof of this househhild was gay men- well, they don't know about his son yet.

But hes not a man yet. Hes not even born.

Harry smiled up at Calum and nodded, he already had that realization that Calum just had years ago.