¤A Passionate Teacher [Masamune x Reader]¤

"I guess I need more practice doing it perfectly." (y/n) muttered to herself as she adjusted another arrow in the bow.

She pulled back the string of the bow with the arrow and then release it. The arrow missed by a couple of inches, and she huffed in frustration not hitting the target again.

To deliver a letter (y/n) came to Masamune's palace, but that time her lover was out to do some errands. So (y/n) decided to wait for him in his room and when she came to his room, she found a bow and a quiver lying on the veranda of his room.

She had no work left in her hand and Masamune was not there to company her, so she thought why not practice archery to spend the time.

There was another reason for her to practice archery. She started to learn archery from Ieyasu two weeks ago and during this time she also learned how terrible her skills on that matter.

Her grumpy teacher never got tired to give her the most sarcastic remarks whenever she made a mistake in her training. But his strict lessons made her more determined to become a good archer, so she trained hard every day.

But now it seemed she needed to practice more to hit the bulls-eye in one shot. She took another arrow from the quiver and aim at the target a few meters away. Unfortunately, she missed the target again.

"What is wrong with me today?"

"I guess you need a good teacher who will instruct you how to do it flawlessly." A familiar voice cooed in her ear.

Startled, (y/n) dropped the bow in her hand and Masamune could not help to laugh noticing her surprised expression. She set her mouth in a pout as her lover stopped laughing and kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me kitten, why are you practising archery all of a sudden?"

(y/n) picked up the bow from the ground and then answered, "You know Ieyasu is teaching me archery, but I'm not making much progress in it. There's no doubt that he is a good teacher."

She looked down at the bow in her hand and huffed, "Maybe I don't have any skill at this. I think-"

Suddenly she felt a finger pressed against her lips, and she looked up to meet his gentle gaze.

"Hey don't say you can't do this and that. You can do it if you apply the correct method and practice a lot." He took the bow from her hand and stood behind her. "Let's practice this now, so you can show our salty boy, what you can do and not."

He returned her the bow, and she aimed an arrow at the target. As she drew the bow back, Masamune gently clasped his one hand over her ones to correct her posture. After he corrected her stance, (y/n) released the arrow and this time it finally pierced the centre of the target.

"Finally I did it!" she said excitedly as she hugged Masamune tightly

Masamune chuckled softly, his hand gently caressing her back. "Yes, yes my kitten, you really did it. Congrats for that."

(y/n) released him and took another arrow to aim at the target again which made Masamune frowned a little. "Kitten, do you want to practice more?"

"Of course." She replied to his question as she adjusted the arrow.

Masamune put his one hand on her waist and the other over her hand, which held the arrow, and he whispered into her ear. "You really like my teaching, right? I guess a passionate teacher is more suitable for you than a salty one."

(y/n) gave him a side glance and smirked up at him, "In my opinion, I prefer a salty teacher than a passionate one."

Masamune's grip on her waist tightened at her comment, and he pressed her body against his. "I see. May I ask why?" he brushed her hair back from one side of her neck and kissed softly.

(y/n) shivered slightly at his gentle touch, "Because, if I ask you to teach me we would probably end up doing something than archery training."

Her answer only made him more tempted to continue his teasing. Her breath hitched when she felt him nibbling the soft skin of her neck, leaving a mark which could be easy to notice. Her grip loosens on both the bow and arrow and Masamune took them away from her, dropping them on the ground.

"Masamune, stop it." (y/n) whined a little, tilting her head to another side that gave him more chance to cover her neck with kisses.

"Do you really want me to stop, lass?" he seductively asked as he nibbled her earlobe.

"We can't do this n-now. Someone may come a-anytime." She tried to resist the temptation to surrender, but his hungry kisses on her neck were making it harder not to give in.

Masamune released his embrace & turned her around to face him. He pressed her against a nearby tree, his hands caging her against it.

"Don't worry about that. Before I came here, I ordered Kojuro not to let anyone disturb us. I guess now we can continue what we were doing without any interruption."

Before (y/n) could say anything to him, he pulled her into an embrace again, his kiss becoming urgent. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his neck and returned the kiss with the same ferocity. He pushed his tongue into her mouth loving the way she responded to him. He let her go when they were out of breath and pulled back.

"Let me ask you again, do you still want me to stop doing this?" a teasing smile playing on his lips.

(e/c) eyes met with the blue one, his eyes seemed afire with desire, and the way he looked at her set her heart pounding. She felt his hand gently caressing her cheek, then his fingers trailed a line up to her neck and slid under the collar of her kimono.

"Kitten, we never experience outdoor sex, right?" he asked with a grin that earned a puzzled look from his sweetheart.

It took (y/n) a few moments to comprehend his question and then the quizzical look replaced by an astounding one.

"What are you talking about? We can't do this n-now and obviously not here. If someone-"

Her sentence cut off by his sudden, forceful kisses. He kissed her again and again & each kiss was deep and passionate as his lips moved against her.

His fingers entwined with the knots of her obi and in a swift motion the knots undone, loosening her kimono enough to reveal her inner garments. His kisses never stopped while his hands were busy to trace the curves of her body, kneading her soft mounds and teasing the hardened buds.

She let out a moan in ecstasy as she felt his heat entered inside her. (y/n) clung tightly to Masamune, burying her face in his shoulder as pleasure thrummed through her. With each thrust Masamune pressed her more against the tree, his one hand secured her one leg around his waist, his mouth was on her neck.

Masamune usually loved to tease her to the point until she begged him to finish that. But today he kept his teasing minimal & proceed to pleasure her in a way she never experienced.

She cried out to feel herself near to the climax and then her head thrown back as the familiar sensation coursed through her entire body. Masamune grabbed the back of her neck, growling he captured her lips in a fevered kiss, swallowing her moans.

Masamune sat down on the grass with (y/n) on his lap. Panting and exhausted, they sat there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of the intense pleasure. He cupped her cheek with one hand and gave a soft kiss on her lips.

He looked at his lover's dishevelled form and asked with a knowing smirk on his lips, "So what do you say a passionate teacher is perfect for you, right kitten?"

(y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a coquettish smile, "Maybe yes. Your teaching is not bad."

"I see. But I think you need another class about the affairs in the bedroom." He said with a lascivious grin and stood up with (y/n) in his arms.

(y/n) yelped and grabbed his shoulder and trying to neaten up her dishevelled kimono, "Where are we going now?"

"To our room where we can continue our lesson and as you know I'm thorough with my teaching-" he whispered in her ear, the mischievous smile never left his lips, "I won't stop until you beg me to. After all, I was easy on you in the first round."

"Oh goodness!"