finding a clue

"You know, if my dads right that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." Stiles commented as he trotted behind Adrianna and Scott.

"I know." Scott simply replied.

"If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that." Stiles continued.

"Yeah, me either." Scott added, glancing down at his phone every now and then to make sure they were all heading in the correct direction. "Especially since I can't even control my own transformation anymore."

Adrianna pulled her lips into a tight line, letting out a frustrated sigh. She hated that this was all happening to her friends, she hated that to save lives they had to possibly ruin theirs, again. And she hated that there was nothing she could do about it, when she couldn't even control herself at this point.

Scott started to slow down, his feet stopping close to a small decline that led to a narrow path of rocks and a puddle of water from the previous nights rain.
Adrianna and Stiles observes the surrounding forest, wondering why the halt.

A howl, that bared more resemblance to a mauling, petrified screech echoed through the still woods.
Stiles jumped, or practically fell, into Scott with his fear of animals surfacing within.
Scott, riddled with shock, dropped his phone. It tumbled down the rough rocks and splashed in the brown puddle below.

Scott slowly turned his head to Stiles with a murderous glare. His phone held the only map to the Tate accident site and therefor held the only clue to finding Malia Tate's body.

Stiles looked from the puddle to his best friend and attempted to put in a sympathetic face. "Sorry buddy." He shook his body out, glancing around the woods once more. "I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like their mauling some tiny, helpless little animal."

Scott fought the need to roll his eyes and analysed the decline and the position of his phone, it didn't look too bad.
He jumped down into the mud below.
Adrianna glanced at Stiles and followed with ease. Stiles held onto a large boulder and attempted to carefully walk down the rocks. His fitting misheard his thought and he slipped on the mud, nearly falling to his butt in the puddle.

Scott bent over and picked his phone out of the water. He carefully wiped the screen, collecting the water particles and mud on his sleeve. His eyebrows raised in astonishment at the sight of a bright screen and two little dots, one green and one red.
"It still works."

Adrianna shrugged, clearly as shocked as her friend. It was a shitty phone but therefor it must be able to withstand shitting happenings.

"Let me see the flashlight."

Adrianna raised her eyebrows in question and looked up to Stiles. His eyes were fastened on a particular spot ahead of them. His head cocked to the side slightly and his feet stepped forwards. "I think we found it."

Scott and Adrianna met eyes, they were that close? They followed their friend down a narrow path lowered from the hills on either side.
At the end of the trail, an old, grey overturned car covered in dirt and leaves and rust rested in the crunchy leaves.

Scott looked around, "Uh, Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?"

Stiles had already started investigating their findings with his body crouched over and the flashlight scanning over the exterior of the car. He shrugged absently at Scott's question, "Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out."

Adrianna moved closer to the vehicle, her eyes slightly widened. It was some accident. The car had been ruined, with missing tires, metal covered in dents, scratches and other damages littering it. No wonder no one had survived.
Her eyes focused on a patch of metal on the side of the car closet to her, perhaps the door. It didn't matter what part of the car it was, except for that fact  it had 5 large, deep claw marks engraved into it. Her eyebrows pulled together.
"Look at this."
She climbed over a small incline in the ground and approached the marks, Scott and Stiles right behind her. "See those?"