1: A Bad Morning

Darkness filled my sight when I suddenly sensed a rising heat that surrounded my body. I slightly moved my hand near my face, feeling my own breath and messy hair tickling me. I was sweating. There I even gained my consciousness little by little. I rolled my body to find a comfortable position, but the sun was calling me. So I straightened myself with my arms stretched, feeling the soft sheet of my bed.

Then, my digital alarm clock suddenly rang its usual chimes, glad I was not startled. There, I decided to open my eyes blink per blink where an uplifting room appeared before me. The sunlight hitting the plain yellow walls added an even more distracting brightness inside my room. I looked at the window which was just beside my bed and saw the sun waving above the skies. The light made me squint that I scratched my eyes. My sight was even blurred.

When instantly, I realized something. I looked at the clock again while I yawned and stared to it blankly.

7:30am

Oh shit!

A sudden reflex of realization hit my head, "I'm late!" I hailed.

I stood up like a lieutenant suddenly came into my room.

I even ignored to fix my bed, threw the blanket crampled, and ran fast into my bathroom. And there, I undressed my clothes and shoot them into the clothing bin like I was aiming for three points.

I entered the shower room and slid the transluscent door close where the mere light of the exhaust fan leaks. Then I turned on the shower and instantly felt like a thousand needles of ice pierced through my skin that made me reflexively dance like a monkey.

I turned off the shower and sat under the faucet while still lifting my butt from the floor. There, I shivered from the cold that had stung me. Still, I fought and went up to get the bottle of shampoo from the metal rack hanging from the shower head.

"Sh*t! Why is this a bad day? Argh!" I moaned over the drooping sound of the water from my skin.

I squeezed the bottle too hard onto my palm, eventually putting too much of shampoo. I bit my lip the moment my clumsiness took over the minute of my life. But I still decided to put the excess on my hair and rubbed it all over like I was loosing my head. I had no choice. It would be a waste.

"What the heck! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" I shouted for my eyes instantly burned from pain when the shampoo unknowingly overflowed down my face.

I tapped the walls to find the faucet of the shower while vigorously squeezing my eyes from the striking pain.

"...Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

Until I felt the faucet. I excitedly turned the shower back on while I directly faced the head. And instantly, I felt a soothing relief from its cold touch, so I let out a great sigh. I slapped my face that gained my sight back. Then I continued to scratch my scalp until I felt satisfied.

After a while, I, then, took the soap from where its own rack was pinned onto the wall. I will usually rub it all over my upper body first, going down to my thighs 'til I reached my feet. I gripped to the soap even tighter and felt my own nails, painfully scratching my skin. Yet, I shrugged and continued until the hard edges were painted.

When I was done, I rinsed every bubbles carefully off of my skin. Somehow, I was refreshed though it actually felt more like a bathing race.

I slid the door open as I was about to go out when stupidity made me realize something, "Oh my gosh!"

I forgot to bring a towel.

My body was raining water that makes the floor even slidy. I shook my body like a dog but it still stayed wet. I decided to tiptoe as if I was naked in the public.