Chapter 2

2 years later both Trey and Ciara still together but on and off. Trey done cheated on this girl like 5 times. Trey done been thru a lot of shit during the past years and plus he started high school. Ciara didn't know what to do cause all she wanted to do was love Trey. Ciara would cry to this boy on the phone all night but Trey didn't care. During those 2 years Ciara had messed with Lo. Trey didn't really know but his cousins did.

Trey, Lo, and his cousins all went to his aunt's house for church, he walks in and sees Ciara but this time it's wasn't love at first sight. They had broke up but was still texting each other. Trey had a feeling that he was gone be betrayed but didn't know from who. Trey went outside with the rest of his cousins to play basketball, he asked Lo if he wanted to play but he wasn't the basketball type, so Lo stayed and talked to Michelle and Ciara. Trey went to go play basketball and wasn't even worried about Ciara, basketball was like a way to take shit off his mind.

After the game was done it was time to go. Trey thought about everything and wanted to tell Ciara how he really felt. He went to his cousin Michelle and asked her where Ciara was ? Michelle knew but didn't want to tell him. Trey Pop Pop told him to go Find LO and bring they ass on. Trey seen his cousins run towards the backyard so he walked back there. Trey cousins tried to tell him not to go back there but that made Trey mad cause it's like what are y'all hiding. He walks back there and sees Lo and Ciara hugging and kissing and that kind of broke his heart. He didn't react the way he wanted to cause they had to leave so he grabbed Lo and told him come on.

Trey didn't know how to feel, Lo told him that he didn't mean for shit to get that far. Trey let the shit slide but really he wanted to beat Lo ass, but that's his brother and he'll never fall out with his brother about a bitch. Ciara tried to explain what she did but that just made Trey more mad. Yes trey had cheated on her before but he never did anything with one of her family members. Trey went into a dark place, he became heartless and didn't care about who feelings he hurt. I guess you can say he became the ultimate player because that's exactly what that turned him into. Throughout the years him and Ciara still talked but it wasn't until a year later when he set out to get his revenge.