Chapter 3

1 year later, Trey and Ciara still was talking to each other but not in a good way. Throughout the year Ciara was talking to a boy name josh. Trey didn't like the fact that Ciara was messing wit him but Trey had to act like it wasn't bothering him. Michelle knew that trey was kind of upset but she didn't know that Trey would react the way he did. Trey wanted to fight josh over Ciara but josh didn't want to get jumped by Trey cousins. Trey telling josh that it's gone be a fair fight don't worry bout them but they don't fight they both just walk off. Trey finds out that Josh was his cousin and Ciara knew that, so Trey really started to turn his savage up.

School was finally out and it was the beginning of summer. During the summer Trey was talking to at least 30 chicks and fucking at least 10 of them. Trey had got caught up with one of the chicks which led to him and Ciara talking again. Ciara had a twin which caught the eyes of Trey. One night Trey called Ciara and they both telling each other how they feel but trey over lying to her cause he was getting head from another chick while on the phone. Ciara starts crying to Trey and Trey laughs and then hangs up. He got put in a group chat with Ciara and Her Twin Sierra. Trey decided to talk to Ciara twin and turns out they actually had a lot in common.

Trey and Sierra both had feelings for each other but didn't want to tell Ciara. Sierra knows how Ciara can be and understands why Trey hates her so much. But she also sees how Trey can't leave her alone cause she broke his heart and Sierra wants to be the one to rebuild it. Trey and Sierra tell each other how they feel and they both start talking for a moment to make Ciara mad and it worked. Ciara was heart broken, she never would have thought her friend would mess with her ex. Trey knew exactly what he was doing, that's why he started talking to Sierra in the first place.