Chap 3

Aisha's p o v

I my finished my. fajr prayer and went back to sleep, I really needed it.

"See who wants to control her sleeping habit" Ya umar said as he entered my room

I groaned and looked at him
"Get up it is 10 already and the henna designer is here" I groaned.

"OMA, why didn't you wake me up earlier" I said and ran out off the room to get ready. I finished dressing and went to the sitting room. The henna designer came and started her work.

Laila's P O V

"This is Aisha's house address, my best friend" she starred at both her husband and his friend.

"You know her?" both of them asked me surprisingly.

"Uhm" I hummed in reply staring at the address.

"What does she look like?" Husssain asked curiously.

"She is my best friend, she is 17 years old, she has a long hair which stops at her waist, her mother is from Niger and her dad is from kastina " I said looking at both of them anxiously.

"Did she by any chance attended school?" Husssain asked.

"Aisha was one of the best student back then In school, she won many awards for the school, but she stopped at Jss 3 because she has to get married" I said looking at them.

"Anyways let be on our way" Hamza said. he stared at me before looking away. Allah why dose he have an effect on me, even though I tried not to get affected by him it is just so hard. I put aside all taught knowing i will never have a fairy tale lif.e and was happy about going to Aisha's house.

We reached her house. "Assalamualaikum" I said as I saw her mother. She replied my Salam and the two men also greeted her. Her father was in the compound so we greeted them and they both sat down with him.

"Ya umar where is indo? " I asked staring at the two brothers.

"So little Laila still remembers me" ya Umar smirked staring at me.

"Why won't I remember the one and only Ya umar" I didn't know when the words came out of my mouth. I looked at Hamza who was already looking at me with anger, I don't know why he is even angry .

"Anyways she is applying her henna in the sitting room" I nodded and went to meet my friend.

"Amariya" I said as I entered the room..

"You came" she smiled standing up to greet me.

"Why won't I, I mean you are my best friend" I smiled at her sitting down.

Aisha's p o v

My best friend is here, I am so happy, I don't keep much friend but seeing Layla here today gives me joy.

"Girl the person you are about to get married too is Hamza's best friend, Hussain" I stared at her surprisingly.

"Ya Allah, you knew it was him all along" she shook her head

"It was today I knew about it" I already finished my own, so she was doing her own henna.

"Aisha baba nakira" Ya Abass said as he entered the sitting room and went out instantly.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to have any conversation with my father.

"Aisha go now " she said and I went out. When I  reached outside, I saw two men sitting with baba and my brothers, one looked familiar, I tried recalling where I met him. OMA, he was the brat that splashed mud water at me.