Bonus chapter.

Aisha's POV

  I sat down in my room on the bed going through a case.

"Mama" I looked at my two and half year son.

"Naseer, mama is working" he pouted his lips and left the room angrily. He got angry easily and that behavior is exactly like Hussein's own.

I went downstairs and saw Hussein sitting down with his laptop.

"You know you don't have to always work" I sat near him.

"Likewise you" his face was still fixed on his laptop.

"You are the CEO of a billion dollar company and have many shares as for me I have a boss" he looked at me and smirk.

"Really babe" he closed his laptop and he closed the gap between us, his breath fanning my face. After eight years of marriage he still have this effect on me.

"Em... Le..t me at..tend to..Na.." he smirked.

"Escaping, are we" I felt my cheeks hit up as he hasn't touched me yet

"No... W..hy wil.. I es..cape" I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him. He grab my thigh and smirked. He kissed my cheeks.

"I feel like ripping off your clothes" I gasps and looked down shyly. He licked my cheeks. I closed my eyes.

He pulled my hair one side and started placing wet kisses on my neck. He undid the first two buttons of my shirt. He placed kisses on my shoulder. He was about undoing the rest when we heard the door bell. He groaned and continued kissing my neck.

I quickly pushed him off me, did my button and covered my hair before running to the door. He stood up and followed me.

I opened the door and squealed upon seeing Layla.

"Bestie" I hugged  and Hamza stepped in. "Why do you have to spoil my make out session" Hussein directed the question to Hamza before going to sit down.

I blushed looking at Layla who just winked at me. "My manners" I lead them inside as they sat down.

"Talk as if you don't ruin mine" Hamza said to Hussein making Layla turn red.

"So what should I serve?" I asked them.

"Nothing, we just finished eating" Hamza said.  I sat near Layla with a smile on my face.

"Where is Naseer?" Hamza asked.

"In his room I guess"   I smiled at him.

"Layla, I really missed you" I gave her a side hug. My eyes went to her stomach. No it can't be.

I drew her hand and we went upstairs to my room. We sat on the bed.

"Tell me?" I winked as she blushed.

"I am two months gone"

"Subhanallilahi!" I exclaimed.

"What about you?" My smile dropped immediately.

"Is everything fine, is okay if you don't want to say" she held my hand.

"No you have to know" I said in a bored tone.

"Hussein does not even have my time again. The only thing we do is to make out. He started avoiding me  and I really don't know what the matter is with him" I looked down.

"Then what may be happening?" She looked confused.

"You know this is the fifth pregnancy test I am going for but it was negative. The last one he freaked out" I remembered that day that we did not talk for a week.

"You already have two cute kids for him" .

"I don't think that his the problem. I think he is just stressed out. Sometimes he spends his night at office" I complained.

"You will have to seduce him" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I can't" I whispered yelled.

Hussein's POV

"I see your wife is pregnant" I winked at Hamza.

"What about you dude?" He asked.

"I don't think she is ready because she seems to be more interested in her Work and I want to give her some space". He smiled at me.

After some minute they came down smiling.

"We should take our leave" Hamza stood up.

"Kawa, don't forget what I told you" Layla said looking at Aisha who just smiled.

The left and we closed the door. "I really missed them". She declared.

Aisha's POV

"So where did we stopped" he said coming near me.

"Really" since I was wearing a baggy t shirt. I pulled it leaving me in a see through lingerie.

I pushed him closer to me. "What do you think?" I pushed him away and walked upstairs to the room.

Ya salam did I just did that. I took in a deep breathe . I locked the room and sat in front of the mirror.

He was banging the door but I did not open it. I sat down and applied makeup on my face. I put on a heel and let my hair cascade my back.

I dim the light of the room and took in a deep breath before going to open the door.

"You are..." He trailed of as he saw me. I walked slowly to him and press my body against his. I moved back and turned my back walking away from him.

He stood still gawking at me. My eyes drifted to down to his trouser and he fisted his hand. I walked back to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. I placed a kiss on his chest.

"Don't you miss me?" I asked teasingly.

Hussein's POV

I swallowed the lump in my throat trying hard to control myself. She smiled at me seductively and walked slowly swaying her waist.

I could not resist myself any longer. I threaded towards her and grabbed her arm.

"What are you trying to do?" I smirked at her.

"What does it look like". I took no time before flipping her on the bed and getting on top of her.

I know you guys are really happy. So
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow.

Who wants more?????????.