Chapter 1

Heyyyyy guys I really do love eyeless jacks character but anyways this story has a little bit of a twist, but before you guys start to read this I would like to give all the credits to who has made eyeless jack he is not my character I just choose to use him for fanfiction.

Secondly I ask you guys to not report other peoples comments let them be free to write what they want there is a warning there is cursing and other stuff in my story so reader beware which means if im cursing in my story people can in the comments good day and I hope you guys enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

" Mommy, mommy come play" you tugged at your moms arm at the park the crisp cool breeze gave you chills, the park was calm kids were with their parents birds chirped the ocean blue sky topped it off nothing could go wrong.

You were beautiful, you had long brown tight curly hair that rested on your shoulders,  your eyes glowed a brown not just any brown a milk chocolate brown that nice smooth brown as the hint of red reached its peak shinning like a fire. Your skin was the perfect shade of tan, so smooth so soft, so pure.

"Sure sweetheart" your mother said while walking over to you . you looked just like your mother she had the same delicate soft skin, the perfect curls however she had brown eyes.

You both sat down in the sand naming all the types of flowers, roses, tulips, dandelion, everything seemed perfect

"JUNEEEE WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT"
Your mother screamed from your room following a lot of coughs causing you to flinch awake.

Your mother has copd(chronic obstructive pulmonary Disease); smokers cough. A smoker and a drinker how nice

"MOMMMMM I DONT WANNA GOOOO I WANT TO SLEEP" the raspy sound waves filled up the house bouncing off the walls,you sighed only wanting to feel the comfort of your bed.

your moms heavy foot steps pressured you to get out of bed, The air grew stale as the now fully formed beast spoke "god dammit your getting out of this bed and going to the university if I have to drag you there, you finally made it and your not screwing up now because you want your "beauty rest" get the fuck up and take a shower get ready now you have 35 minutes".

After your mom left you scream into your pillow "I don't want to go to college, I don't want to be a nurse I want to be a psychologist, I don't want to see blood and gore I want to deal with negative and positive symptoms of schizophrenia." you sighed

Your brain alternates into panic mode as you grab your towel, your speaker and you go take a shower trying to look presentable . With 30 minutes left to leave the house. You popped open a bottle of whole blends color conditioner squirting the gel like consistency onto my hand.  The aroma of cranberry fills the bathroom.  Deciding to not wash your hair only adding conditioner because of the short time period. (usually for girls if they have really curly and thick hair like me we don't wash it everyday it kills it we only add conditioner don't judge)

"Ughhhhh" you sigh as you step out the shower carefully wrapping the towel around your body letting your wet curls smear all over your back. They have gotten much longer they are now to the middle of your back still looking quite healthy. you pulled at a curl to only see it bounce right back to its natural shape.

You scurry to your room to frantically make your self look appealing,  you grab your Cantu, frizz easy, and some hair spray and you put a little in your hand at the same time before mixing it and adding it to your hair. "I guess I'm letting the babies free today" you thought earning a chuckle from yourself.

Looking within your closet you picked the first outfit there no time to choose: dark colored ripped jeans, a white tank top, a  laced nude cover up, and some nude sandals, you dreaded for this day. "wooooo first day of college, orientation, for something I don't  want to be wooooo"