Chapter 3

Hellooooooooooo

blah blah jack and jenny don't belong to me. giving full credit to their creators blahh

Beware off any violence, cursing etc if you are sensitive don't read this it will only get worse ;)

love youuuuuu

_____________________________________________________________________________

During class you couldn't help but stare at jack he truly was attractive. You wondered why no one else has said hi to him, or gone up to him except jenny However when you caught yourself looking at jack so was jenny she was admiring him as well but not in the same way you were something was different. you sighed before continuing with your notes. Your teacher spoke " yes this is the first day but don't you guys will be let off with no homework, find a partner and make a paper dissecting this paper I give your group, pull all the types of language out and explain, nothing to hard." it was like she was happy to give homework.

Jenny made her way over before it was our time to leave "hey jack do-"

"nope" he grabbed your hand firmly but softly and turned away from her staring at you giving you the eye to go along with it.

Your face was warm like an oven ( your taste was sugary sweet, if you get this I love you) quickly looking at Jenny to see her reaction.

She looked hurt and dumfounded you almost felt bad for the girl, you gave her a sympathetic smile, she smiled at you and walked away.

She left just you and jack, he scratched his head before saying' yea uh I'm sorry do you wanna be in a group together I just had no excuse to tell her no I've given her everything already."

you giggled quietly before nodding your head yes "so how did you guys meet?"

"you ready for story time?" he asked you, you nodded before he began

"well like I said earlier over summer I did dual enrolment, I wad doing it for biology and some math classes to get it out the way and to be honest it was going good I was actually liking it until Jenny came along. Jenny was in my biology class and she was fine until we got closer till school started she started to show heavy interest in me saying she needed me for something. And it only got worse from there I started catching her outside my house. I haven't called the cops because I feel bad for her. She started saying weird things like your going to me him soon, and like he's waiting. I think she's a little special in the head. but hey you said you wanted to be a psychologist study her." he started laughing

"yea jack sorry to burst your bubble but earlier she said " hes a perfect subject don't touch him he's mine I need him for" and then she stopped talking, I know I only just met you but I advise to stay away from her. ive taken a couple psychology classes and by the looks of it she could have many many things from dissociative personality disorder, to schizophrenia. "

jack just looked at you before speaking "your intelligent its cute." he soon realized what he said and started laughing "anyways my next class isn't till 12 do you wanna go to the library and start working on this project shit." you nodded

" my class is at 11:30"

your teacher walked by and handed you a document "this doesn't even look like English" you sighed earning a laugh from jack

you all got up ready to leave there wasn't a bell since classes were at different times. you and jack gathered your stuff before you quickly looked at jenny this time she wasn't looking at jack she was looking at you, she was smiling. you smiled back trying to be nice even thou she was crazy before making your exit with jack. Her eyes were scanning your entire body before you finally left.