Chapter 2

I woke up to the smell of French toast and strawberries it made my mouth water, I arose from the couch to have my hair going everywhere and my mom cooking for me I turn my head and look at her " what's this you never cook for me,"

"Well sweetheart it's your first actual of college, it's a big day you need to eat well," she smiled

You come up to her and hug her before making your coffee, then grabbing breakfast, you both sit down at the table, "so mom I have to move out for the first year of college I have to live in their dorm, I have to move in today, " you sigh

Your mother looks at you like her heart just got broken "so I'll be alone??" Tears welled in her eyes

You got up and hugged her, "no mom I'll still be here I'll just go there to sleep"

She smiled "I've always loved you June your my favorite"

"What do you mean favorite who's in competitions?" You asked

"Wellll Love I have a boyfriend" she said

"so then you wont be alone?" you questioned, your mother earning a low growl from you

"Daddy, why are you being so mean to mommy?" You cried
Another loud hard slap was heard coming from her face. 

You dad kneeled down to get eye level with you "because women are shit and one day you will be too" This made you angry you looked at your dad before punching him in the face it didnt have much affect but it felt like it did with your little hands.

You just stared at her, you didn't know how to feel, or what to say, you drunk your coffee and finished your breakfast, not saying a word, you put your dishes in the sink and walked up stairs.

You took a quick shower,  and brushed your teeth, your clothes were already laid out, you had a pretty navy blue and white romper that went to your knees, you wore your curly hair out so it could be free, you put some mascara on and got ready for your day.  You grabbed some white sandals, your backpack that has your computer and some paper and your keys before leaving the house.

You look at your mom who's just sitting on the couch staring into a corner.

You look one more time at her before leaving the house. You almost felt bad but you couldn't let anything distract you today.

The drive was short, you arrived at the university before quickly pulling out your schedule, humanities 9:30,

You parked your car and before you could get out you see the cute boy walking to your car. you rolled down your window to greet him.

H e smiled "hey sorry for the other day we didn't  greet each other very well, my name is Jackson but you can call me jack,"

"My name is June" you say flatly

"That's a very pretty name" he smiled
"So what class do you have" he asked almost eagerly

"Humanities 9:30" you sighed

"Yooooooo me too" he laughed 
"Wanna walk together?" He questioned

"Sure I don't really know where to go" you whispered

"Well I came here over summer to take dull enrollment so I have a gist on where to go" he laughed almost not wanting to mention summer

"okay" you mumbled you grabbed your backpack and stepped out your car, you rolled the window up and locked your car before walking with jack.

He took the first few steps before motioning me to come along. You slightly dragged your feet slowly picking up the paste.

Jacks hair was messy, like he never brushed it but he didn't seem to care. you caught jack looking around again but not giving to much mind to it.

As soon as we both approach the classroom this young female comes to open the door, "who's your little friend Jackie" she purred

He just walked past her not feeding into her attention, this made you confused

She turned to look at me while I standed there  awkwardly trying to catch a glance of who this person is. Her gaze was unbearable, her eyes were cold, you saw a spark of lust but that was it, finally opening her mouth to speak "who are you?"

"June" you answered cold and quietly

"So I've see that you've met jack, he's a perfect subject, he's all mine don't touch him I need him for-" she paused, her black pupils growing larger

She walked into the same class you and jack have, humanities.
You sighed as not knowing where to sit, the strange female sat next to jack admiring him as if he was meat she was going to eat. The more she stared the more her mouth watered.

Jack grunted "leave me alone weirdo". You look over at jack with sadness you thought he was attractive.

"that is not way to treat your saviour" she gasped

He tilts his head , quickly he pushes his brown chair back gaining the attention of many, grabbing the 3 blue binders on his desk he made his way over to your desk, where you were by yourself.

You look up from your schedule to see a goofball staring at you. You couldn't help but feel warm in the cheeks. "May I sit here?"

You smiled and pulled out the chair motioning for him to sit. He smiled back as he took out a piece of paper for notes.

You look at him pondering if you should ask about him and that girl , he didn't seem interested but you can never know with guys.

Breaking the silence you whispered "are you and that girl together?"

He looked at you as almost if you had killed him "I rather be stuck in a parallel loop where I constantly die rather than to even hold hand with that thing," he sighed

"She's been this way for a while. At first she would just glance at me, now don't get me wrong I felt bad for her at first then she would text me, then she asked for "help" with homework now she tries to stalk me I don't feed into anymore." He said

"What's her name"you questioned

"Jenny"