Chapter 1 Im back!!!

(Rose)
Pumpkin seed's I still can't belive me and my team defeated the Snow Queen and rescued our granny's, my mom,and the teachers last semester wait what am I saying nothing is possible in my fairytale!

(Clara Roses mom)
ROSE WERE GOING TO BE LATE!Ok comming mom.(Rose)I quickly grabed my bookbag, my fairytayle collection,and my portal key as we quickly rushed out the door.
(Rose)
Mom can i do it please,please, please,please .(Clara)Uhh fine but make sure to say the right words.(Rose)um key of portals hide see the light inside?As I turned the key we were falling from the sky.(Clara)Rose we are falling!!(Rose)Hold on mom pumpkin magic pumpkin parachutes!(Rose) Bye mom have a nice day.(Clara)you two honey.

(Astoria)
Travis where's Rose?(Travis)Umm she came with her mom today not me.(Astoria) OH MY GRADE she will be late again!(Rose)BOO!(Astoria) Ahh Seriously Rose not funny.(Rose)I missed you two.  Astoria.Hawk,Travis,Ling Ling,andJoy came into a group hug.

(Rose)
I missed you guys so much.(Astoria)Well thank goodness you're not late .(Rose)Im so happy I could sing.

(Joy)
Rose it so nice to have you back here.(Rose) thanks Joy ummm have you guy's seen my pumpkin cuties anywhere?(Travis) Ohh they are right behind you!The pompoms quickly takled Rose to the ground in a playful way Awwww I missed you to my pumpkin cuties.

(Astoria)Come on guy's we have to get to class Headmistress Cinderella has a few announcement's!(Time skip)( in class).(Headmistress Cinderella) Welcome back to Regal Accademy students.As you all know Rose and her team had deafeated the Snow Queen last semester.So to thank Rose's team we give them five Rainbow passes to be late to any class(Each person gets five Rainbow passes to be late not only five for example Rose would get to be late five times without it affecting the teams grade same goes for the rest of the team).(Rose)So Cool thanks grannny.(Headmistress Cinderella) Your welcome dear.(Headmistress Cinderella)The second anouncement is we have new students.

Theres chapter 1 done in the next chapter we will see who the new students are.And whos going to be the new friends and enemys.See you guys in the next chaptet