Chapter five The Ball part 1

Rose:I woke up surprisingly early this morning so I quickly got ready and went to Regal academy. I checked the time and I was early woohoo!Then I heard someone screaming
it was Hawk running from his fan girls again.I wonder if there is one princess Hawk dosent run from no princess imparticular.Looks like he finally lost them. Hey Hawk
Hawk:Hey Rose how are you.Rose:I'm fine now what happened though?(he explained everything that happened)Rose:Oh pumpkin seeds thanks for saving me from Blackhood she smiled and blushed light red.Hawk:It was no problem.Rose:yes it was and thanks again(she then kissed his cheek)they both turned into a deep shade of red.
📘In class📘
Headmistress Cinderella: Students I would like to inform you we have a new villian and to be on guard snd we have trippeled guards around Regal Academy.Gerlad:Rose will save us like she always does.err I mean her team.Headmistress Cinderella: Yes I know her team is the best team for the job but just in case they cant save Regal Academy we will give you students powerful buble shields each so each one of you will be protected.Also there will be a ball tonight it will count as half your grade .Now off to Dressmakeing class.
👗At dressmaking class👗
Clara:Class today your teams will make a dress  for each person on youre team that is a girl and wear it tonight to the ball it will count as half your grade.And you'll make one here youre team dresses is your homework.
Rose:YAY so cool!Astoria:Hurry we got to get the best material for the dress for the best grade. Joy:Wow we made three dresses already.

 Joy:Wow we made three dresses already

Ling Ling: they look beautiful.Rose:Pumpkin seeds we still need to make our dresses.Astoria:Lets meet at Cinderella castle after all our classes. Joy:ok
At break
Hawk:So Travis who are you going to ask to go the ball with you?Travis:Ling ling duh!oh look there's Aiden we should say hey to be nice plus he is on our team. Travis: Hey Aiden.Aiden:oh hey guys.Hawk:where were you the last two days????Aiden:oh umm sick with the flu.Why?Hawk:No reason at all.(Hawk then just left walking away)Travis:So who are you going to ask to the ball to go to the ball with you??Aiden oh umm R-R-R-Rose.Travis:oh cool I have to go now see you in professor Beauty's singing class.

At 🎤singing class🎤
Professor Beauty:Class today you will one member from youre group will sing a song of their chose. And the student we vote for will sing at the ball for extra credit. Astoria:We all know whos going up there to sing.Joy:Rose?Astoria:yes.Rose:yes really pupmpkin seeds.professor Beauty:First up Ambrosia. Ambrosia:began singing

Ambrosia: Thank you
(Time skip to the last team aka Rose)Professor Beauty:Last we have Rose.Rose:began singing

Professor Beauty:Thank you students we will let you know who got the extra credit in ten minutes.Hawk:Hey Rose can I talk to alone for a minute?Rose:sure.(they went outside the room it was the same place as the grand ball at the end of the episode) Rose:So Hawk what did you want to talk about.Hawk:will you go to the ball with me?(in his head)she just stared at me,oh no she is probly thinking of a way to let me down easily.Rose:pumpkin seeds I'd love to Hawk.They both of their faces turned bright red.They went back to the classroom.professor Beauty:Rose Cinderella you will perform a duet tonight along while dancing under rainbow lights.
End of chapter five the ball part 1 thank you for reading and see you next chapter.