Info about the new kids

Aiden Peterpan-he is older than Tiffany by one second he has time magic he wants to be akid forever like peterpan.love inserts- Rose Cinderella.enemies-Hawk,and Travis
Friends??????
About his magic when i say time cant go back in time only if he has all the peterpan family wands and recites a special spell that is a myth because no one could find it.So time magic make someone young or old for five minutes if he and Tiffany do their magic together it can be at least a day(it'll wear off by itself) They can make a it into liquid wich someone will drink depending on if they young or old time magic thats the age they will be.
What he looks like he has red
hair brown eyes the uniform use your imagination.
Tiffany she has long red hair in a ponytail with a bow in her (like Wendy's hair in peterpan but red)blue eyes.love inserts more like crush Adonies  enemies Vicky best friend Ambrosia
Her personality she is the familys perfect little girl but she has her own sectets she hides her Aiden get in fights a lot but they love eachother at the end of the day like brother and sister is suppose to.And she is almost as clever ,smart,and  intelligent than Astoria.

Hagan Hansel-he has brown hair with blue eyes .he is a very strong person dosent like being a hero that much p.s his name means strong google it.He has grow magic it just makes things or people bigger.
Ekon Gretel he has black hair and green eyes.he has shrinking magic .hes just shy unlike his cousin.
Who do you think the spy is its one of these charecters?let me know who u think it is bye see you guys next time