Riya

"Riya"- again a heading/title which is the "name" of one of my best friends.

Riya is RRiya19. You should check out her account. She will probably write stories or her perspective of our real-life situations that will be in my book (the thing is all of my best friends are probably going to do it, so plz do not forget to check it out because it will you to understand the whole story)

Anyway, Hello Everyone!!

In this chapter, I will be telling you things about one of my best friend: Riya (this is the name I am going to call her only in this book)

Name: Riya

Birthday: 19th February

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Favourite colour: Yellow (the thing is that she always says that she is not sure what her fav colour is)

Personality: Normally says 'idk'

In the Group: Gives Ideas and the second youngest

 She will probably write stories or her perspective of our real-life situations that will be in my book (the thing is all of my best friends are probably going to do it, so plz do not forget to check it out because it will you to understand the wh...

This is what Riya kind of looks like in real life. She normally has a side braid. To learn more about her, Check out her account RRiya19. As I said, she will be publishing stories of her own (hopefully).