Riya: Thoughts

I went inside the classroom the next day... I tried looking for Moon but couldn't see her. But I spotted another girl. She was quiet as well (probably reading?). She seemed like a good person to be friends with. I sat next to her but didn't have enough courage to talk to her it was- Someone. 

Then after a while of just sitting there, Moon came, so I went to her. The bell rang soon after. We all sat down on the mat like usual, but then a girl came in. She had VERY curly hair, she came in with her mum, but I could only see her mum a bit, and I saw her mum with a stroller. When she came in everyone started looking at her, the other girls went to her and spoke to her. She seemed VERY POPULAR it was AND. I thought I couldn't have ever talked to her. Everyone surrounded her. 

The week went on normal... Then on Friday after one of our two teachers taught us Spanish, it was lunch. I saw this girl from outside my classroom she was sitting on the ground outside in the sun. One of the teachers went up to her, and I think, the teacher told her to go sit somewhere else on the grass because they weren't allowed to sit on the cement. She got up then sat on the grass. I decided then to go and talk to her but had to wait until we were dismissed to go and play. 

I tried looking for her and saw her on the tyres, it was And. I went up the 5th tyre up to the top. She was just sitting there so I thought of giving her company... I started asking SO MANY questions to her. All the question I could think of like: Have you learned Spanish before??

I remember her telling me about how she liked Dora when she was younger, and also did her impression

I remember her telling me about how she liked Dora when she was younger, and also did her impression. Moon was too scared to sit on to the highest tyre so she stayed on the 2nd highest one, she was holding onto the pole... We spent the whole lunch talking... (sorry if I annoyed you... And, sorry Moon as well, I feel bad for some reason...) 

When we got back inside the classroom, we sat down on the mat and I asked And if we were friends? She replied "yes we are" I was again very happy, that I made two best friends that week (that would stick with me my whole lifetime).