Intro: Nikka

Game's Note: Hey, guys, here's the start of Mika's greatest story, Operation DUSK! Sort of a pre-Firstborn, pre-Nextgen type deal. But it's partially non-canon, you'll soon see why.

Mika's Note: DARP. Gonna introduce the future kids mentioned here.

Aurora and Cheren Uno – Nigel and Rachel Uno's kids, Aurora is the elder one and Cheren is the younger one. Aurora is a firebender, but Cheren is capable of showing anger through flames, and he has the 90% probability of wielding the Master Sword of his mother's.

Francis and Panini Drilovsky – Patton and Fanny Drilovsky's kids, Francis is the elder one and Panini is the younger one. Francis is just a normal guy, but he's pretty tough, and Panini's a reckless firebender.

Kirie Beatles – Wally and Kuki Beatles' daughter, she has a younger brother named Joey. Kirie was born mute, and thus communicates using sign language and writing. That's her only disability. Other than that, she's pretty normal.

Harry, Haylee and Arthur Gilligan – Hoagie and Abby Gilligan's kids, Harry is the oldest, followed by Artie, and then Haylee. They're all pretty normal, but Haylee has this weird dream of traveling to another unorthodox dimension.

Mason and Haruka Dimalanta – Matthew and Yin Dimalanta's kids, Haruka is the older one with Mason the younger, though their heights are reversed. They're both poisonbenders like their father, Matt. Haruka wants to be a doctor when she gets older.

Sheila Frantic – Elijah and Marine Frantic's daughter, she is an only child. She is a half-human, half-Mobian raccoon hybrid, because her mother Marine was a Mobian raccoon, and she is a lightbender because of her mother.

Lee Andrew and Leanne Andrea Grayson – David and Ashley's kids, Lee is the elder followed by Leanne respectively. For some strange reason, both are shadowbenders, though no trace of this power is found in their parents. Or is there?

Daniel and Columbine Whitby – Lenny and Ogie's kids, Denny is the elder followed by Lulu respectively. Denny is Lenny Jr. with his helmet, and Lulu is Ogie's mini with her glasses, but otherwise they're pretty normal by standards.

Dillon York – Nolan and Danika York's son, he really looks up to his father. Most of the time he is quiet, and he has his mother's shadowbending powers.

Now loading...

Kids Next Door mission...

Operation:

D.U.S.K.

Delightful

Unveils

Shadowy

Katastrophe

Falling...

I blinked, then looked down. Then, I screamed.

I was falling. Falling into the dark abyss.

I couldn't move. I was immobilized, my hands and legs frozen into place.

"Help!" I shrieked, trying my hardest to move, but it was no use. I was stuck, falling.

Suddenly, right before my eyes, my life played out like a movie. But in each segment, there was a time of darkness, a time where I felt no happiness. A time where...

Where I felt one with the shadows.

Then, it faded, and I was back to falling. Sprawled out, I felt vulnerable as the darkness engulfed me.