Training hard

Ash had arrived at Mt. Silver they kept training and training. after their, training Ash heard a cry from the forest.

Ash - you guys stay here while Pikachu, Greninja and I will check the cry, let's go Pikachu and Greninja

of course, both Pikachu and Greninja nodded. when they arrived they saw a Riolu, Ralts, Eevee and a Zorua that are trapped inside the cage. There they saw a man holding an Axe to kill the Pokemon.

Ash - Greninja, water Shuriken, and Pikachu use electro ball

The two moves combined and blasted the man off. Ash then opened the cage where the pokemon was kept and injured. Ash then used his aura powers, since he mastered it. there was a light blue color that came out of Ash's palms and healed the Pokemon. each of the four Pokemon then went to Ash's belt and took four Pokeballs, which Ash noticed.

Ash - you four want to join me?

Ash asked the four Pokemon who nodded.

Ash - I caught a Riolu, Eevee, Ralts and a Zorua

Ash's Pokemon Pikachu and Greninja celebrated. after the celebration, they went back to Mt. Silver and trained. after they finished training Ash took a little nap.

~time skip~

Ash woke up in the morning and found himself in the Hall of origins, that made Ash shock'

Arceus - welcome chosen one, I heard you have been betrayed by your so-called friends. I will give you 2 gifts the first one is a strength.
The last gift is you have to catch all legendaries and mythical here, you may not be the only one with us legendaries, your sister too caught us.

Arceus made different Pokeball for each legendary and mythical Pokemon while some of Arceu's words he didn't quite catch.  

Ash- Before you sent me back to mt. silver, you're telling me there are more legendaries than what I caught even my sister? that I haven't seen since then?

Ash asked which Arceus nodded, it then teleported Ash back to mt. Silver.

Arceus - train hard chosen...and Shadow

Ash trained for hours and hours, Ash's Pokemon evolved to there final evolution except for Pikachu. Ash's pokemon learned new moves, found lots of mega stones
And also caught new Pokemon even the shiny ones

After their training Ash fell asleep.