Thanksgiving Scenario

*I'm rewriting and tweaking some of my old stories, so there are changes*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
At my school the day before Thanksgiving break we play Turkey Bingo, which is bingo and when you get a bingo you have to run down the halls gobbling like a f-king turkey and if you don't gobble you don't get your prize. I've never gotten a bingo thaNK GOD. But watching and listening to others running down the halls is f-king hilarious. But here is a fun scenario for you guys!

Anime: Bungou Stray Dogs
Topic: Thanksgiving and Turkey Bingo

•Chuuya hated Dazai from the start, even back in high school.

•Chuuya sat next to Corrin and Dazai sat on the other side of Corrin, which annoyed Chuuya.

•Him and Chuuya had a 'friendly competition' according to Dazai, but according to Chuuya it was just hatred.

•And oh boy when it got to Turkey Bingo during Thanksgiving, that was hell on earth.

•They got a bingo at the same time once.

•Corrin told them to be nice and not fight, Chuuya tried since Corrin was his friend.

•Cut to Corrin taking off their glasses and touching their backs to make sure Dazai didn't died from Chuuya shoving him down the stairs.

•But they saw Chuuya in the hospital with a broken arm, blaming Dazai for it, and them just shaking their head while telling them they should have been more careful.

•Chuuya never played Bingo again, let alone Turkey Bingo.

•Dazai said Chuuya just tripped down the stairs, which is true he did, but Chuuya said Dazai pushed him.

——
Idk wtf this one was either-

That was fun to write and I did it in one day yaaaaay!

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

I know I did and we celebrated with my baby sister, Hana! She'll be 1 month old on Monday(damn this story was old af, she's almost 4 now-)

Anyway, more chapters for this book will be coming soon!

Word Count: 381