Do The Dishes, Bandages

*I tweaked this. I remember this being based off of some dumb sh!t my brother and I were doing while doing chores in the kitchen so that's why it's so specific. Like most of my work on here.*

Note 2/1/24: I just wanna say idk much of the lore surrounding Dazais teens and that part, I kinda fell off of BSD before I could learn it. That's also why I haven't written an actual chapter for this story.

Character: Big Brother!Dazai
Genre: Crack, Comedy

Corrin was bought from human traffickers by Mori and is being raised as Dazai's little sister and Mori's daughter.

They are both 16-17 in this also.
——
3rd Person POV

Dazai had grabbed the bag of mini marshmallows and set them on the counter by the coffee machine in the kitchen, he was also trying to get Corrin to eat some as well, but that didn't work very well. "Come on Dazai! Stop fucking around and dry the dishes!" Corrin yelled at the said suicide enthusiast. "You just wanna hurry so you can talk to Chuuya! You totally have a crush on him-!" Dazai was cut off by Corrins's ability, which was stopped by Dazai.

It was a snowy day in Yokohama on a Sunday, so it was perfect for a cleaning day, so Mori told the two to wash, dry, and put away the dirty dishes that were in the sink while he cleaned other parts of the house. Dazai was wearing a t-shirt and pants while Corrin was wearing a sweater that had the sleeves rolled up and track shorts.

As Dazai was walking around the kitchen laughing while his sister was actually washing the dishes they heard Mori yell: "YOU TWO BETTER BE WASHING THE DISHES AND NOT FOOLING AROUND OR NO DINNER FOR EITHER OF YOU!" Which resulted in both of them freezing and getting back to work.

"Look what you did, Bandages."
"No, you did it."
"I'm not the one eating the marshmallows that are for hot chocolate and not even doing anything."
"STOP ARGUING!"

They both froze again and got back to work.

~Time Skip~

"Finally we're done!" The brunette teenager sighed.

"Yea. Now you can go talk to Chuuya~." The other teen teased his younger sister.

"Stop it you dumbass!"
"Demon Whisperer."
"Bandages."
"Glasses Bitch."
"Suicidal Idiot."
"Rat."
"Gah! JUST BECAUSE IM PART RUSSIAN DOESNT MEAN IM A RAT, YOU BASTARD!" The teenager yelled as they lost the insult match the two often had.

"Just go suck a dick- wait do you wrap your dick too, Dazai?

"Well, yea."
——
As I was tweaking this, I realized during the insult match I wrote between the two, I wrote a word reminiscent of a slur for disabled people. I want to apologize for that. This was written a few years ago, even then I still don't know where that came from and why I even wrote it. Even though I'm just a small writer, I still should take accountability for it and make it right.
I'm definitely embarrassed about my younger self's choice in words so I changed it to 'Idiot'. I don't know why I didn't pick that in the first place but I fixed it.
I'm disabled myself but that still doesn't make it okay to use it.

Word Count: 515