Dancing In The Dark

Kelly POV   

Seriously could he get more stupid he's lucky he's cute Wait did I just call Marco cute "So we're stuck here!" Kelly said "Yeah" Marco said "Okay there's got to be a way out of this." "Tom and Star" Marco and Kelly said "I bet there looking for us" Marco said. Marco awkwardly hugged me it felt weird but I soon hugged back we broke apart he was blushing I noticed I was to for some reason.

Meanwhile with Star and Tom

Third Person POV

"Uh I'm exhausted" Star said while plopping on the couch." I know right" Tom said. " Have you seen Marco Kelly" Star said "Let the couple be Star they need alone time" Tom said. "There dating" Star said "Well they have been spending a lot of time together" Said Tom. Star shrugged her shoulders and they both

Meanwhile with Kelly and Marco

Third Person POV

"Well we just can't sit here we got to do something its getting dark" Marco said. "We got to build a shelter I saw a log over there and there are some leaves will find some supplies and meet back here in ten minutes" Kelly said."How would we know where we we are now" Marco said."Um I'll tie my shoestring around this tree" Kelly said and they both went out to find supplies.

Ten Minutes Later

"Okay we got our supplies now lets start building" Marco said. After five minutes of building they built a tipi."I'm pretty proud of our work" Said Kelly. Somthing started to vibrate in Kelly's back pocket Marco started to laugh."What are you laughing at" Kelly said. " Your back pocket it looks like your butt's vibrating" Said Marco. Kelly blushed then started laughing too. She took the walkie out her pocket it was playing music silently. "Why is it playing music." Marco said. "It must have entangled with a radio signal if we can find it we could mayb-" Kelly was stopped by marco "We've done a lot let's rest for the day" Marco said. "May I have this dance" Marco said while bowing. Kelly started to blush she turned up the music. One song was ending then a upbeat song started. (I'm going to show the lyrics of the song)

                                 I Say hey I'll be gone today but
                                 I'll be back around the way
                                  Seems like everywhere I go
                                  The more I see the less I know

        Marco's POV 
I was about to do my karate dance but then I saw Kelly dancing and shaking her hips she is so HOT wait did I just call her that I started actually listening to the lyrics

                                                         But I know
                                                          One Thing
                                                      That I Love You

And it was a love song I wonder when I'm gonna fall in love I looked at Kelly then started dancing again we danced all night until we officially went to bed I have to admit I had a good night and when I looked at Kelly I knew she felt the same way.

I know it was a long chapter but hope you read my next chapter and vote stay awesome see ya