Hunted or Hunting

Marco's POV  

I was awakened by the sunlight shining in our tipi. When I moved my head I felt hair I looked and I saw Kelly was under me she was still asleep though. She looked so beautiful I just felt the urge to kiss her wait did I just say that. Ever since that soulrise thing I have been acting strangely around Kelly my palms have been sweaty and I have been blushing a lot. The next thing you know I was trying to kiss her but I was stopped by the sound of a voice."Marco" Kelly said when she was sitting up her lips grazed mine I felt it and started blushing real red I know she felt it too because she was blushing."Why are you sitting on top of me" Kelly said. I didn't answer "I'm super hungry" Kelly said in a whiny voice.
       "Well seems like it's time to go hunting" I said "Hunting?! With What" Kelly said "How about that giant sword that you carry around" I said (Can be seen in picture above) "Oh" Kelly said. We both climbed out of the tipi After 2 minutes of walking we were already arguing about what to hunt. "We shoud hunt jellyfish they are fish made out of jelly who could say no to that." Kelly said "No Kelly we shoud hunt puck it taste like pig mixed with duck." I said (Puck definition pig mixed with duck only found in that wilderness # Word I made up)

Third Person POV

"No-" Kelly was stopped by the sound in the woods it sounded like footsteps running. Kelly took out her sword and Marco got in a karate pose. But before they could do anything Marco was hit with a tranquilizer dart in the back "Ow you motherfu-" but before Marco could finish he fell on the ground."Marco!!!" She ran to his side but before she got there she got hit to "Oh great" Kelly said as she fell.

Very dramatic chapter right sorry about the no update just have been busy the name of the next three chapters are:
Chapter 4: The Royal Treatment
Chapter 5: Truth or Dare Part 1
Chapter 6: Truth or Dare Part 2
As always stay awsome CJ out