Chapter 3: Bullying a Bully

That morning was weird. My thoughts kept drifting back to my dream. It had felt like so much more. It wasn't even close to the end of the weirdness that morning. I had a realy bad itch everywhere. I thought I had a rash but my skin looked fine. When I looked in the mirror my eyes where red.

Bloodshot? Why? I got a good amount of sleep. Was it my dream that caused this? Must be.

By the time I made it to school my itch was gone and my eyes looked better (I checked with the selfie-cam on my phone.

What was that about? Maybe I slept weird? Had to be.

When I opened the school door I was hit with a blast of noise. I was used to the normal amount of noise a room packed with teens makes but this, this was like having an air horn being pressed to each of my ears. I clapped my hand to my ears and stifled a gasp.

I hurried to a quite corner of the building before finaly removing my hands. "What the heck? It felt like my eardrums were going to burst." I say to myself, shaking my head in order to clear my mind. "Hey Andy are you ok?" I turn to face the speaker to find that it's Mark. "Yeah, but doesn't it seem loud out there to you" I reply "no, why?" he questioned worriedly. "Its nothing" I say trying to ease his worry. "Probably just stress about the exam" "okay..." he relents giving me a concerned look while walking away.

A few minutes later the bell rings and I almost fall to my nees in pain.

This is going to be a looooooong day.

I was right. I was not helped by the fact that the band had a concert after lunch. I was begging for death by the end.

Finaly, the last bell rings. My last torture session. I practically sprinted out.

Mark caught me outside "okay you are so not ok. I've never seen anyone want to get out of school as bad as you and you like school. "Yeah today has been weird to say the least.

"hey, that's what I thought about the sub too. Odd.

I spent the walk home telling him about my weird dream, my itch and red eyes, and the loudness of everything. "That is really weird. You might need to see a docter." for some reason this makes me think of the nightmare part of my dream. "I-Ill give it a bit" I reply.

Nice stutter Andy, now he'll defiantly believe you.

"Are you sur- he starts. "I need to get home and study." I cut him off quickly and sprint home.

I slam the door causing more pain to my already abused ears.

What the hell Andy!? why did you run off like that? It was just a freaking dream. He was right too I should see a doct-

before I finish the thought I flashed back to the nightmare again and start shaking.

What is wrong with me!? Why is a dream terrifying me so much!?

I manage to get a little studying done after my panic attack. I managed to review the parts I had the most trouble with but u still didn't get as much done as I would have liked. As I walk out the door I push the dream as far out of my thoughts that I can.

The exam goes pretty well. I'm sure that I at least passed. I could have done better if not for my stupid panic attack and the fact that the girl 2 seats to my right started 'whispering' to herself that she was going to fail and her life was ruined. I didn't speak up because not even the people next to her could hear her.

So its not just in my head. I had thought. Why is this happening?

It was dark out and I was just walking out hoping to get accepted.