Intro

Claimed

Claim
Past tense: Claimed
Present Principle: Claimed

state or assert that something is the case, typically claiming something without providing evidence or proof.

°

You nervously walked inside the office of your Boss, You tightly held the folders in you hands.

You fixed your skirt and blouse.

"God! I hope he wasn't in a bad mood" you prayed as keep walking, tightly clasping the folders, afraid to make mistakes or else you'll lose your job in a matter of seconds.

You stopped infront of huge mahogany door and raise your hand and softly knocked on the hardwood door.

A faint voice ringed, you immediately grabbed the handle and pushed yourself inside with a sigh.

You see him and your breath immediately hitched in your throat. As you see him looking at you, already smirking.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park, I brought these files that needs your approval"

You spoke slowly as you try to keep your eyes locked with his but it was so hard to keep aligned as he looks at you as if he was taking each of your clothes.

"Keep the eye contact" You say in your mind.

He hates when someone was to talking to him and not making an eye contact.

"Have a seat babygirl" he motioned the chair infront of his table, you quickly walk and formally seat and placed the folders on the top of his table.

"I don't really have time to read these, did you read it for me babygirl?" He spoke and you almost roll your eyes at the endearment that fell from his lips.

"Please call me Y/N, Mr. Park" you politely said and a teasing laugh came from him.

He smirked after and leaned at his table and intensely watching you.

"I'll call you whatever I want" his satori accent appeared. You only sighed before clearing your throat.

"Yes, Mr. Park I have read them and they actually needs your approval as soon as possible" You said as you motioned to the folders that needed to be signed.

He leaned back to his chair and You couldn't help but to stare at his arms. His tight fit sleeves wasn't helping, it hugged his toned biceps.

"Well do you think it was good for the company if I'll approve this?" A small groan escape from your lips. You were thinking how did he became a CEO if he is like this?

"Yes Mr. Park" You answered with a sigh and a low growl escape from his lips. His eyes immediately found yours and stared through you before licking his lips.

"I'm so tired hearing Mr. Park from you, I want to hear you call me Jimin or maybe moan out my name?" He said and you almost choke on your own saliva.