Twenty Seven

-

"Trust someone who see who you are and what are you, This is a game full of betrayal, be careful"

-

The next morning I found everyone's packing their bags, Jimin told me he told the boys about what he opened to me and I was glad he did.

He told me he doesn't want any secrets from now on, he kept thanking me for encouraging him when I didn't do anything.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jimin as he tugged my arm gently and we headed outside the house, The boys are in a separate vans this time, it's just me and Jimin alone.

"To my vacation house babygirl" he said and kissed my cheeks and I smiled and nodded.

"I'm happy that you opened up to them Chim" I said and he grabbed my hand and squeeze it.

"Chim huh? I like it" he said and the all moved, I chuckled at him and lean mt head against his shoulders.

"You seem so though Mr. Park but you're a total softie" I whispered and he chuckled and kissed my temple.

"Softie only for you? Maybe" he said

After that none of us said a word again, Jimin was buys looking at his emails and talking to Iseul, I heard from yoongi that he got a new secretary and to be honest I kinda miss the environment in ParkMin, I miss working. Maybe after this getaway, I'll ask Jimin about it.

I'm still thinking about what they told me all the illegal businesses, the money under my name that my parents left to me from all these illegal deeds.

I can't believe it but despite of it, Yoongi and Jimin's successful company, Namjoon's shipping line, Jin's hospital, Hoseok, Tae and Jungkook's own businesses are standing tall, known and powerful.

I am surrounded by high profiled business mens.

I sighed as I remember what happened to me and Tae, we almost got killed, Taehyung got injured, I almost got kidnapped, I don't know what would be my position now if Jimin didn't come, what would happen to me? I'm stubborn that's for sure, but as all these events happened I should learn how to listen.

And when Jimin said that he would take a bullet for me, that terrifies me, what happened when I was younger terrifies me, I just want to act brave but sometimes I have nightmares about it, I want to tell Jimin what happened when I was young but I'm not yet ready.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jimin spoke as he slide his hand on my thighs and I look at him.

"Your hands Jimin" I quietly said and I looked at the driver, he smirked and pulled me closer to him and his breath tickled my neck.

"You seem bothered?" He whispered against my neck and I shake my head, his and moved closer to my inner thigh and my breath hitched.

"J-jimin we're not alone" I said stuttering and he chuckled and placed his lips on mine and when he pulled away he start laughing and I glared at him.

"So if we are alone you'll Let me?" He asked and kept laughing

This bastard! Oh my gosh!

"Jesus Christ, Jimin you're so annoying" I said and hit his arms and the two of us laughed.

"God, I hate you" I said playfully and he poke my sides.

"Tomorrow we will just relax, I'm going to spend the rest of the day so we could get to know each other much better" he said and I smiled