Six

-

"It seems that you're not afraid of me huh?"

-

"Now, stay there and listen to me" Jimin said

"Can you just tell already and please just let me sit on my own chair" I said as He stared directly to my eyes and he chuckled while shaking his head.

He was sitting on a stool and I was on his lap, my hands are tied behind his back making me looks like my arms are wrapped around his body and I really
Hate this.

"No kitten, We'll just stay like this after I've finished talking, this is your punishment, you're lucky I didn't gagged you" He said and I glared at him

He smirked again

"Now, Wanna know what rules you violated?" He asked as he pulled me closer making me rest my head on his head and his head are on my chest where I could feel his hot breaths.

His hand traveled down on my waist and it stopped on my thighs.

God! What did I do to deserve this?

"You already tried to escape" Jimin mumbled, his voice were soft but in serious tone

"I warned you about calling me by my name but you are stubborn" he said through gritted teeth and I could feel his lips touched the exposed skin of my collar and i bite my lips.

He sounded so serious right now and it scared me so much, I would rather keep my mouth shut and prevent myself on saying something stupid.

"And lastly, I really hate it when you're swearing, I have to admit that it sounds so hot but I am not very happy with the words falling out of your mouth kitten" Jimin said and his fingers touched my chin forcing me look at him and lock my eyes with him.

"Do you think, I'll let this slip?" He chuckled and I look at him and he let me go.

"Okay, Let me talk about the rules Kitten" he said, that fucking nickname his hand cupped my face but I quickly moved my face away and he chuckled, "Feisty indeed, Now all I need is you and your ears, Listen to me carefully for your own sake" he said while i slightly nodded.

I guess I would be staying here for couple of weeks or months? I can't, I need to figure out how can I leave this house

"First of all, You can't leave, don't even try to escape, I have placed a tracker on you so if you try to run away, I will get you back" He said and chewed his lower lip before opening his mouth again

"I have installed plenty of security cameras on every corner of the house, I have assigned guards on every door leading out of the house, You can't leave without me knowing, You'll come with me sometimes"

"Why am I even here?" I quietly asked and Jimin placed one of his hands on my cheeks, caressing it softly

"We will get there Kitten" He said

"There will be a maid serving you, Don't even try begging her to let you out of my house, She has been serving us since we are little as well as my parents, She's trusted" He smirked.