Preface

🪘 🪘🪘

Welcome!

Dancing With The Masquerade

By

Mercy E. Kalu (Mercy198)

________________

Genre: Paranormal Adult romance,

Themes: family drama, interracial, Christianity, spiritual, deities, occult, marriage

Setting: Abia state, Nigeria, Africa

Word count: 56,000 words

Warning: This book is the solemn intellectual property of Miss Mercy E. Kalu and on no account may it be reproduced or distributed without the author's consent. Any resemblance of this book to any other is purely coincidental. Also, please restrain from writing spoilers in the comment section on behalf of new readers.

This book does not contain sexual mature content! Read at your own choosing.

___________________

Logline

Twenty-six-year-old Kasiemobi Ejindu knows something sinister has been moving on with her for as long as she could recall even though she's oblivious of its true threats but a shocking revelation regarding her ancestral background and her sudden encounter with a young Hispanic-American pastor might just be her first true direction to finding salvation and love.

Synopsis

It's Christmas holiday, a time of joy, relaxation, thanksgiving and being with family but not for Kasiemobi, well, at least not this year.

Twenty-six-year-old Kasiemobi Ejindu is conscious of the fact that something sinister has entwined with her life for as long as she could recall, and even though she is oblivious of the true threat it poses, she has learned to live with it. That is until a week before Christmas when her fiancée abruptly breaks off their engagement and she eventually travels to her hometown alone on major account of her young cousin's wedding. There, she meets Cergio Suarez, a young Hispanic-American pastor whose company she eventually grows fond of but their relationship-and ultimately her life is threatened by forces beyond her control and if she doesn't give into its demand, she stands a chance of losing her entire family and what they stand for.

___________________

Dedication

This book is dedicated to my mum and dad. My mum, the fierce spiritual battler who always prays for the family and makes sure we're always spiritually on our toes. My dad, my greatest supporter and number one fan. Thanks for making me who I am today.

__________________

I hope you enjoy and respect this story just as much as I've grown to.

Remember, vote, comment, share and stay healthy always.

Love, Mercy E. Kalu.

__________________

Social Contacts

Instagram: mercy_e_kalu

Twitter: MercyKalu198

Facebook: MercyKaluAuthor

Pinterest: kal_bere

Tiktok: mercy_e_kalu