The Day Fugaku Copied The Hiraishin

Uchiha Fugaku was a terror on the battlefield. He had gained the title of 'Wicked-Eye Fugaku' in almost all of the Bingo books. The enemy Ninja were wary of his genjutsu. Despite all of this the no name Namikaze had a higher ranking than him. All because of that damned Hiraishin, that would raise Tobirama from the dead before an Uchiha getting a hand on it legitimately.

Fugaku was a Shinobi, though. He was finally able to get one of the Namikaze's Hiraishin kunai from his usual training ground. Now all he had to do was modify it to his chakra.

He went to one of the clan's training grounds, copied the Hiraishin seal and wrote it on the sealing paper. After unfolding it and a few hours of dismantling the seal, Fugaku was able to gather that it was a blood tied seal.

Simple enough.

He quickly  put a few drop of his own blood on the sealing paper and then made a standard blood seal. It took another grueling few hours before he could incorporate his blood seal into the formula. Finally satisfied with with his work, Fugaku made a shadow clone to activate the seal, not needlessly risking his life.

Unfortunately his shadow clone popped as soon as it activated the seal, transferring the feeling of a painful death back to Fugaku.

A failed experiment then, he sighed. He knew when to cut his losses, and preaped to leave the trading ground, giving it up as a lost cause. That's when two portals opened up on either side of him, dropping three people on to the ground, Shinobi judging by how they managed to break their fall. He put up his gaurd, immediately.

Getting a closer look, Fugaku concluded that all three of them were Uchiha, which was suspicious since he had never seen them before. A man, older than him, had come out of one of portals along with a teenage girl who was wearing a red dress and a Konoha headband. The other portal was breached only by a teenager, who was wearing ANBU garb and konoha headband.

The ANBU was staring at the the older man and the girl, seemingly dispassionately, but Fugaku who was very good at reading Uchiha expressions, knew he was actually awed and proud.

The man put the younger girl behind him, seemingly protecting her, and glanced between Fugaku, the ANBU and the remains of Fugaku's fuinjutsu experiment.

Eventually, he turned towards Fugaku and said, "Otou-san, what did you do?"