Bonnies turth and his dare

Bonnie's pov
I was talking to mike for like the hole time and let me tell you all what we did form 5-6 "hay bonnie want I to play turth or dare" mike asked "sure" I said "so bonnie....truth or dare" he asked me "truth" I said "how much do you love freddy" I was siting on his desk in shock staring at him blushing wondering how the hell he knew "well bonnie HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE FRE-" I then jumped off his desk and covered his mouth "no one ales knows that and I like to keep it that way a bunny's secret must be keeped forever" i stared at him with a dead glare in my eyes and he said "so...I'm guessing a lot then" "MiKe..." I said in a high pitched voice hea he just started to laugh and freddy came in to see what we were doing "wha the fuck are you two doing" Freddy asked AND MIKE SAID THE WERST THING EVER "oh we were just playing truth or dare and I dared bonnie to full blown MAKE-OUT with you"......da fuck is he high on crack or what? I'm out and freddy blushed and said "well I'm here mite as well to just do it" i walked up to him and said "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE HIM " I shouldn't have done that he gave me a smirk and a 5-9 second .... ... . .......

To be cuntined!!!!!
(Sorry you have to leave a comment if you want to know what happens to bonnie and freddy) y