I bonnie was a DJ

(guys I seriously don't know XD)

Bonnie's pov
"Fuck........I have to go to school dammit! Why can't I just stay home" I asked my mom "because you have to" so I got ready and went to youtube and I post music and have a good bit of subscribers and I posted another one now and when I came home from school I had about 20 view's and when I woke up the next day there was like 300 fucking view's on it "what hell.......how did it get to 300 over night -....don't you guys sleep" I put down in the comments and my friend freddy or crush said 'dont you get ready for school 😏' and instead of replying i gave him a heart to his comment and started getting ready for school when I was I grabbed my headphones put them around my neck grabbed my phone and my stuff and ran out the door to have freddy yank me back my my hoodie and t-shirt "* choke sound* what the hell man" wait he was waiting for me and I new there was a little blush in my face "of course bon I thought yours like someone walk with you to school to day" ugh why is he so hot!! some more blush came on my face "sure why not" I replied and me not thinking I kissed his cheek he looked at me surprised and he kissed my cheek "um" wow really I'm just so good at playing it cool I say um really!

(and I'm going to end it here for now k bye)