"I Miss Him"

Luna is about 4 months old now. Kara had to go in to work at the DEO last minute. There was an emergency, but she had no one to watch Luna since everyone else was at the DEO in the middle of the chaos, so, she decided to call Clark.

"Hello?"
"Hey Clark, could you come down here? I need someone to watch Luna and everyone's busy, and I-"
"Kara. I'll be right over, it's okay."
"Thank you so much, Clark. There's just this emergency at the DEO and-"
"Kara, I already said okay. You don't have to convince me."
"Okay, sorry. Thanks. See you in a bit."
"Bye, Kara."

Clark walked up the stairs and to the door of Kara's loft. He knocked on the door, and heard her feet running towards him. She whipped the door open, "Hey, thanks for coming on such short notice." "Of course Kara, it's really no problem." Clark said giving Kara a hug. She looked very overwhelmed. "I don't know how I'd be doing this without you guys." She said looking down at Luna smiling up at them from her play pen. "I will stay here in National City for as long as you need me to." He said cupping Kara on the shoulder. "Thank you, Clark. I love you." She said hugging him again. "I love you, too Kara."

Unable to hold it in anymore he asked, "So, what's going on at the DEO?" Kara whirred around and said, "No idea, they said something about a submerged ship." "Okay, I'll see you later then." He said waving her off. Kara spun on her heel and walked out the door. Clark turned to Luna and said, "Alright baby girl, guess it's just you and me now. You wanna watch TV?" Luna cocked her head sideways a bit, staring at him. "No? How about some Disney movies." She smiled at Clark, "Yeah? Okay, come here." He picked her up and they watched Disney movies on the couch all night. She seemed to enjoy it. Luna let out a big yawn, "Yeah, I think it's time for somebody to go night night. Yeah, come on." Clark walked Luna over to her crib, gently laying her in it. He kissed her on the forehead and turned off the light.

Kara came back later that night and thanked Clark for babysitting. "It was my pleasure. She's really good to hang out with. She likes Disney by the way." Kara laughed and hugged Clark goodbye. She shut the door and walked over to her daughter's crib. She was awake again. Kara took her out of her crib and walked her into the living room. She placed her in the play pen next to the couch. Kara sat down and pulled out a shoe box of pictures. She found a photo booth picture reel of her and Mon-El. She stared at it for a while and then looked to her baby girl. She was smiling and laughing. Her legs were flailing in the air. "I wish you could see her Mon-El. She's growing up too fast."

- - - 6 months later - - -

Everyone was at the DEO. Suddenly Winn walked in with his computer pad, "Hey guys, remember that ship that I thought I saw a few months back? The one that flashed for a second and then vanished?" "Yeah, we remember." Said Alex. "Well, apparently a submarine crew just got hit by a huge force field coming from that area. Guess I was right." Said Winn smiling at everyone. Alex rolled her eyes, "Okay, so... what are we doing?" "I'm so glad you asked." Winn retorted. "We're getting onto that ship." "How?" Kara asked. "Ooh! I saw Clark do this thing once where he-" J'onn cut in, "We're not doing that. Come with me."

J'onn transported Kara, Winn and himself onto the ship. "That was awesome. Can we do that again?" Winn asked J'onn in a very childish manner. "No." J'onn quickly responded. They walked further in to see that a person was missing from their incubator tube. "Um, guys. I think they're one short. That's not creepy at all." Said Winn cautiously looking around the room. A dark figure popped out of a doorway. He was holding a weapon, speaking a different language. "Stay back. We don't want to harm you." Said Kara. He came into the light. She stared at him. He stared at her, and he dropped his weapon. "Kara?" "Mon-El?"