"The Return of Cadmus"

2 weeks later at CatCo
Kara walked into CatCo with Luna's hand in hers. They went up the elevator. Kara got Luna situated at her desk. She got Luna's little backpack off of her shoulder and grabbed out the box of crayons and got some printer paper out of a drawer. "Here you go princess. Will you draw mommy a pretty picture for the fridge?" Luna nodded her head. Kara kissed her on the head. "Kara! KARA!" Yelled Miss Grant from her office. Kara ran into the office, "Right here Miss Grant. What do you need?" "Where's Eve? I asked for layouts an hour ago." Kara gave her a perplexed look, "She hasn't been here all day, she's sick."
"Oh, well, could you go and get them, please? I know it's not your job, but I'm on a video chat with Perry White." "Oh, yeah, of course! No problem." Kara replied smiling. Cat looked behind Kara, "Is that Luna I see?" Kara turned around, "Yeah, she came with mommy today." Luna hopped off of the chair and walked into the office, "Hi!" Cat smiled down at her, "Hello darling, how are you?" Luna smiled up at Cat, "Good." Cat walked over to her couch and sat down, "Would you like to sit in here with me?" "Otay!" Luna ran over to the couch and hopped up. "I'll be right back Miss Grant." Kara said. Luna snuggled up next to Cat, "Alright, take your time." She got up and walked over to her desk, "Perry, I gotta go, it was lovely talking to you." She said ending the call. She turned back to Luna, "Are you in school yet?" Luna shook her head, "Nope. I'm only three." She said holding up three fingers. Cat walked back over to the couch and sat down, "I see. You don't go to daycare?" Luna shook her head again, "Nope! I just go to work with mommy or Auntie Alex." "That's right. Do they enjoy having you around at the DEO or no?" "They all love me. They think I'm adorable." Luna said confidently. "Well, who wouldn't?" Cat said stroking her fingers through Luna's hair. All of a sudden, loud noises come from outside of the windows and the TV screens all turned on. It was the Cadmus noise screen, "People of National City. Do not be frightened. We are here to help you. The Kryptonian aliens are increasing more and more in their numbers. They're becoming too powerful. Together, we can get rid of them for good. We are everyone. We cannot he stopped. We are Cadmus." Cat turned to Luna who had tears in her eyes, "Come on sweetie, let's find mommy." "Kay."

The DEO
The video had just ended, "Cadmus wants to kill you guys." Alex said. Winn, still facing the computer, replied, "Wow, that's new and different." Alex gasped at him, "We have a serious problem here, Winn." His voice got a tinge higher, "I'm sorry, they just have no originality anymore. It's always the same kind of crap." "He's got a point." Clark said. Mon-El piped in, "He really does." Alex was fed up, "Guys! Honestly, you don't even seem to care!" "Cause they never win. Something always goes horribly wrong, for them at least, and they end up in prison." Clark said. "Agreed." Winn replied pointing at him and nodding his head in approval. "So, none of you are scared, even in the slightest?" Alex said, her eyes wide. Clark shook his head, "Not really, no."
Alex sighed deeply. Kara dropped down on the balcony with a crying Luna, "Have we traced the video?" "No, not yet." Alex replied, still looking at the computer over Winn's shoulder. Clark looked up as Kara was walking down the stairs, "Awww, Luna. Come here sweetheart." Kara put Luna down and she ran over to Clark with her arms outstretched, "It's okay baby. It's okay." The video screen flickered on again. It was Lillian, "Hello Supergirl, Superman, Luna. How are we?" "You don't care, so don't even pretend to." Clark said. Luna had buried her face into his shoulder. "Oh no, he caught me." Lillian said sarcastically. "You're annoying, you know that?" Clark asked, though he already knew the answer.
"You're a destructive home wrecker." She said, her voice raised. "Oh, I'm sorry I locked up your sociopathic son." Clark said. "You should be." She said through her clenched teeth. Kara walked up next to Clark, "What do you want, Lillian?" "What do you think I want?" She asked, smirking. "You want to wreck our family like we apparently ruined yours."
Kara said as she looked at her daughter curled up in a ball, crying in her cousin's arms. Lillian smiled wider, "Right on the nose." Clark glances down at Luna, then right back at Lillian, "You're horrible."
"No, you are." Kara was infuriated, "We aren't! You want to kill all of us. My daughter is three years old. You're the horrible person." "What are you even planning?" Clark asked. "It's a surprise." Lillian sneered and the screen went black.

There was a loud booming sound coming from the sky, "What is that?" Kara asked to no one in particular. "What's what?" Alex asked. "Yeah, I heard it too." Clark said. The computers began beeping. Red lights were flashing in the hallways, "Woah, woah!" Winn yelled. "What? What?!" Alex asked worriedly. Winn began typing madly, "Our sensors are detecting VERY high levels of kryptonite." J'onn walked swiftly through the doorway, "Where?" "Above of us. It's a bomb." Winn replied. Luna had tears streaming down her face.
Clark put a hand on Kara's shoulder, "Kara we've gotta get out of here. Come on." But Kara just stood there in a daze, "Kara. Kara?" Kara spun around, "What?" Clark grabbed Kara's hand, "We have to go! Now." Kara pulled away from him, "No." Clark's eyes opened wide, "No? What do you mean no?" "I'm not leaving everyone here. You can take Luna." Luna's tears began to fall faster, "Kara-." Clark started. "Everyone here is my family too. This is a BOMB. It's a kryptonite bomb, sure. But, it could easily kill all of them too." "I'm not leaving you!" Clark said. Alex walked up next to them, "Kara, as your sister and as her loving aunt, I'm telling you to get out of here. NOW!" "Alex, I-." "We'll evacuate, I promise, just go. Please!" Alex begged. Clark grabbed Kara's arm, "Kara, Luna's getting more limp by the second, please." Luna looked up at Kara, her eyes filled with tears, "Momma?" Kara was a bit choked up at the sight of her limp little girl, "Okay, let's go." The kryptonite was starting to get to her too, she tripped a bit. Clark caught her arm with his free hand, "This thing is getting stronger. It's gonna blow any minute now. Come on!" They flew out the window together.

Once they were further away from the building, looming over the city, Clark was out of breath, "Hey, you okay?" Clark slowly let go of her arm and Kara catch her balance, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Is she okay."
Clark looked down at her, "She's unconscious, but her breathing sounds normal." Kara began hyperventilating, tears began streaming down her face; "Give her to me. Please." "Yeah, of course. Here." Clark placed Luna gently in Kara's arms, "Oh." Kara hugged Luna to her chest, "My baby girl. Please, please, please wake up." "Kara." Clark said, putting his hand on her shoulder, "She's gonna be okay." Kara sniffled, "Yeah." "Let's go." Clark whispered. "Where?" "You'll see." He replied.